GameGuard not launching properly. Appears to be root of PC instability.

On game launch in system eventlogger I get this message. I have allowed interactive services and it still gives this error.

The nProtect GameGuard Service service is marked as an interactive service.  However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services.  This service may not function properly.

Also, a bunch of of COM Server permission errors are spamming the logs as well.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
 and APPID 
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
 to the user  SID (S-1-5-21-1920866998-2229843818-3982440411-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The timing is always relative to when I start the game. My entire computer lags for a good 30 minutes AFTER I close the game as well as during the majority of time I am playing.

I have tried PSO2 Tweaker and without it. My previous topic mentioned GameGuard sticking around even after the game is closed, and I believe this is related to the above event message. It might be continuously trying to fully activate and can't and is causing issues with my pc?

EDIT:

Another error. This occurs after a full system reboot. I didn't even click anything related to the game and this error shows up that gameguard is trying to do something. Why is it running without the game opening?

Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.

Details:
AddWin32ServiceFiles: Unable to back up image of service nProtect GameGuard Service since QueryServiceConfig API failed

System Error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

With PSO2 Open: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVPVGcE-Rc Without PSO2 Open: https://youtu.be/rnDUiWLIweU

This is a video of the microstuttering my PC has while gaming and then as well as persisting outside the game when it is closed. I did a full reinstall of the game and have 0 stuttering for 3 hours. Today when I booted it up now my PC is all sorts of laggy again. It wasn't laggy until I ran the game.