Are Super PA's At All Useful?

I mean, Like Nemesis Shot for the bow, or Volcanic Carnation for the Katana and the like.

They do pretty big damage, but they hit once and have a long windup (The katana one takes about 40 years to do). I feel I would do more damage just hitting repeatedly.

Is there something about these long wide-up attacks I'm not seeing?

It's probably good when you stun a boss and do enhanced damage on then that it becomes useful i guess ?

Generally in games that have different types of moves to use, the bigger damage dealing ones will have longer animations. (Usually known as Motion Values.. at least in MonHun). As an example, if I use Sat Cannon, it will typically hit with 20-50K five times. But I can't really do that type of damage with most other rifle PAs.. maybe the Diffuse Shell, but it takes more PP to use that 5 times..

So go with your instinct with which PAs you want to use and when. There's a pro and con to most of them.

@Eguzky try Banishing Arrow x3 to x4 then Nemesis its really god like.

@animeregion said in Are Super PA's At All Useful?:

@Eguzky try Banishing Arrow x3 to x4 then Nemesis its really god like.

Will do! 🙂

@animeregion Unless you mean Chaser Arrow, firing 3 Banishing Arrows in a row at the same target is a waste of PP since only one can be active at a time.