[Ship 2] Shine - Recruiting New Members (casual/semi-casual, Social) EST/CST

Just posting the winners of our last 2 events

1st place in the fashion contest under the catagory interesting/weird ensembles is Cristiano for his biblically accurate angel pso20200804_205140_008.png

finally, first place for the Player Quarters contest is Lorient for his modern looking home.

Gallery can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/gRB0cgd

Rihanna - shine bright like a diamond.

Bump.

got lots of new members today, hope everyone is enjoying the steam launch

Join Shine and farm wopal pillars with us!

@Cristianocenizo said in [Ship 2] Shine - Recruiting New Members (Active, casual/semi-casual, Social) EST/CST:

Join Shine and farm wopal pillars with us!

DeletThis.png

;-; last thing I need is more random wopal pillars in my room when I log in

Hello I am wondering if this all outdated now, I just downloaded Steam version of this game and looking for casual social gamers to play with maybe I will see you in game, Good Hunting lol

@majidnoblenature said in [Ship 2] Shine - Recruiting New Members (Active, casual/semi-casual, Social) EST/CST:

Hello I am wondering if this all outdated now, I just downloaded Steam version of this game and looking for casual social gamers to play with maybe I will see you in game, Good Hunting lol

Urrrgh I am sorry I just noticed this thread had a page 4, I know now it is not outdated, stupid me lol everything else I stated is still of interest lol

@majidnoblenature haha its ok, you can either reach me on discord at Deku#0679, or look up Shine using the arks visiphone search function and apply there. Alternatively you can PM me your player ID on the forums and i can get you in ASAP

bump

bump

@Rorana Hi I do not see the Guild Shine on Visaphone does it matter what ship your on? well my character name is Rocamillion XR1 and I am on ship 4 Ansur I hope that helps thanks

@majidnoblenature Shine is on Ship 2 - Ur. We are not on that ship, sorry.

Join us, we have cookies.

@Rorana NP I will move to ship 2 Rocamillion was only level 3 and just finished tuturial so I will delete and start again on ship 2 thanks

cookies have been stocked