Wallpapers, ringtones and sound effects?

I was wondering if we can get some nice wallpapers for our phones. There are probably some out there for the PC for a widescreen display, but I was having trouble finding some nice clear ones to use and fit for my cellphone vertically. Maybe we can get some varuations of stages, characters, mags, bosses, weapons?

Are there possible sound files we can use for notification alerts or ringtones too?

I want to turn my cellphone into a little PSO device haha

@Hengbok said in Wallpapers, ringtones and sound effects?:

I was wondering if we can get some nice wallpapers for our phones. There are probably some out there for the PC for a widescreen display, but I was having trouble finding some nice clear ones to use and fit for my cellphone vertically. Maybe we can get some varuations of stages, characters, mags, bosses, weapons?

Are there possible sound files we can use for notification alerts or ringtones too?

I want to turn my cellphone into a little PSO device haha

There are a ton of screenshots that can be cropped to fit beautifully on your phone background that already exist. If you are looking for something specific let me know and I can try and help. Official wallpapers for phones would be a treat, though! phone.png

@Rzarcasm thanks! Actually that one you just showed looks really nice too already! I wouldn't mind using that as one of the wallpapers if you are able to share with. You can leave a watermark or signature too.

@Hengbok said in Wallpapers, ringtones and sound effects?:

@Rzarcasm thanks! Actually that one you just showed looks really nice too already! I wouldn't mind using that as one of the wallpapers if you are able to share with. You can leave a watermark or signature too.

forest).jpg Here you go! Special thanks to TaigaUC for the picture.

@Rzarcasm Thank you TaigaUC! And Rzarcasm! Screenshot_20200212-171055_Settings.jpg

It looks much better than my default one xD

I've been using the battle theme for Falz Hunar/Hyunal as my ringtone for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCjXGqhXvfI

@NextTime000 said in Wallpapers, ringtones and sound effects?:

I've been using the battle theme for Falz Hunar/Hyunal as my ringtone for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCjXGqhXvfI

You should try Rappy Fever and see how fast you dodge to your phone... haha. Very loud and very clear.