PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1

@Viola-Lance said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

Started on Ship 2, occasionally poke my head in. Was, and currently still is like the living embodiment of Tommy Wiseau's The Room

Ship 1, seen more people do what op has done in chat and generally friendlier.

Each ship floats differently I guess.

Yes ship 1 is gaming oriented.

You guys can add me in game if you want.

@Ichigo said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Viola-Lance said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

Started on Ship 2, occasionally poke my head in. Was, and currently still is like the living embodiment of Tommy Wiseau's The Room

I play on both. Ship 2 does have more players, but both Ship 1 and 2 have a lot more than Ship 3. I've encountered nicer people on Ship 1 and it seems to have more people interested in playing the game, while Ship 2 seems to have more veterans who seem bored. Ship 3 has an... odd community. lol Lots of feet stuff going around O.o

Anyway, yeah it's nice for people to know about the referral thing. I have a handful of friends who had no idea what it actually did.

@Ciel said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Ichigo said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

I play on both. Ship 2 does have more players, but both Ship 1 and 2 have a lot more than Ship 3. I've encountered nicer people on Ship 1 and it seems to have more people interested in playing the game, while Ship 2 seems to have more veterans who seem bored. Ship 3 has an... odd community. lol Lots of feet stuff going around O.o

Anyway, yeah it's nice for people to know about the referral thing. I have a handful of friends who had no idea what it actually did.

Ship 2 has more accounts yes, but LESS ACTIVE people. So yea ship 1 is the most active

So this game is on steam now? Nice!

Hopefully this game gets revived.

Remember, this code works for all ships