PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1

@SonoVulpin Wow that guy has no life. Online trolling is probably the only life he has.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 Stop trolling

@Holymond just block the trolls my friend, there is nothing wrong with your post at all, heck you inspired me to do a friend referral post as well ^^

@SonoVulpin some people just like to act like fools, me personal if they act like these trolls I just block them and move on

@SaviorZero82 Thank you for your support, I really appreciated it!

@Holymond NP

Is Ship 1 really most players? All the things i see is Ship 2 is the one getting locked due to too much characters or Ship 2 the only one going congested during peak times.

@HarmlessSyan I believe ship 2 has the most players so far and probably most are PC players, I have hardly see ship 1 congested

@SaviorZero82 said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@HarmlessSyan I believe ship 2 has the most players so far and probably most are PC players, I have hardly see ship 1 congested

Actually now ship 1 has more players. But you can use my ID regardless where you are from

@HarmlessSyan said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

Is Ship 1 really most players? All the things i see is Ship 2 is the one getting locked due to too much characters or Ship 2 the only one going congested during peak times.

At the start of launch ship 2 had the most players, but currently ship 1 has the the most players.

Best ship is 2. False advertising.

@Holymond said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Shirokami07 said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

It's not. Ship 1 is the default ship where everyone goes to.

nice way to bump your own referal link while creating arguments lol ship 2 is the most populated one period. they had to increase the block count on it because every block was full

Started on Ship 2, occasionally poke my head in. Was, and currently still is like the living embodiment of Tommy Wiseau's The Room

Ship 1, seen more people do what op has done in chat and generally friendlier.

Each ship floats differently I guess.

@GrandTickler87 said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Holymond said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Shirokami07 said in PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

It's not. Ship 1 is the default ship where everyone goes to.

nice way to bump your own referal link while creating arguments lol ship 2 is the most populated one period. they had to increase the block count on it because every block was full

That has nothing to do with it. They also increased blocks in ship 1 because ship 1 had more.