PSO2 Referral ID Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my referral id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1

Hello guys, when you create a character the game asks you for a referral id. You get free semi permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 is my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1

Also ship 1 is the best ship since all the items on there are the cheapest and it has the most players.

Nobody cares.

What do you mean? Please elaborate. Plenty people care.

No, no one cares.

@Amie said in Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

Nobody cares.

@Pulptenks said in Free Semi Permanent XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

No, no one cares.

Wow what a poor way to elaborate your point. OP ask why he thinks that and you just repeat what was said. Than you people wonder why these forums are full of toxic threads and toxic posts.

Here I'll make an example why I don't agree with the OP maybe you can learn from it. I personally feel this idea would allow users to easily exploit the benefits of making and leveling a new character. Because at some point while lvling your given a mag and 5 mag reduction items with 50 Rng, tech, Melee, and dex capsules which can all be sold on the market place. There also other items you get which can be sold on the market place and what the end result would be is a massive increase in said items thus a massive decrease in the value of those items will occur.

Ok Karen.

@Pulptenks I fail to see how I'm coming off entitled or ignorant when your the one saying someone's Idea is pointless without any explanation why you feel that way.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Wow, so many trolls.

@Holymond Anakinchosen just some odd internet stalker that I believe been perma banned 3 times now. He keeps remaking new accounts to stalk me and insulting me cause he took a discussion we had way to seriously. I've tried to tell him to calm down but for some reason he insists that he was right and decided the best way to prove that point is to act like a child.