alternative 13* to Nemesis/Slave?

so, because i haven't leveled Bo/Br yet (or even started), when i hit 75 on my Te/Fi, i won't have the DEX to equip Nemesis/Slave. they require 470 DEX and i cap out at 449.

i already have a +30 Nox Wand, so, i'm more or less "capped" on that. i'm just not sure where to go from here until i can level either of those classes to 75.

i do, however, have a DEX mag, but, i'm not sure if that's worth using over my normal T-ARK mag due to how much T-ATK i'll use and i dunno if Nemesis will make up the difference.

the other 13* wands i found were these:

Gix Runan, Mars Verharl, Revolsio, Fornis Rexiord, Form Scythe, Haku Senjou v2.

Gix Runan seems to be my best bet.

You'll want to get at least one of each of the slave/nemesis for an exchange for the 15-star later. But that's probably quite a ways away, so it's no rush.

@coldreactive said in alternative 13* to Nemesis/Slave?:

You'll want to get at least one of each of the slave/nemesis for an exchange for the 15-star later. But that's probably quite a ways away, so it's no rush.

yeah, i know i'll want one eventually, but this is for a "right now". i'll get Bo/Br to 75 eventually, but, i kind of wanted to play my Te/Fi at 75 for a bit before immediately going back to leveling up.

You might think im joking but you can just do 21 dex level in your tech mag and then wipe them out later when you have br/bo leveled its not like 105 excubes are a big deal when your max level

@coldreactive said in alternative 13* to Nemesis/Slave?:

Even then there are other 15*s.

@Aeo-Eclipse said in alternative 13* to Nemesis/Slave?:

You might think im joking but you can just do 21 dex level in your tech mag and then wipe them out later when you have br/bo leveled its not like 105 excubes are a big deal when your max level

well, i spent all my money on fashion, so, i'll just hold off on buying the Nemesis and just level Bouncer to 75 and get the DEX bonus.

I run both nemesis and slave, with fornis as my mobbing wand. Fornis heals on hit if you match the element weakness with the mobs you are attacking and will always heal against mobs with element weakness of lightning or fire. I use mars verharl for bossing and swap to nemesis or slave for automatic pp recovery or pp reduction depending on the situation. Mars has a augment factor of 3 more percent damage against bosses. On a real note, I spend more time casting buffs and support techs and damage when I can. Techter is king at mobing.