Rename "Urgent quest" !

UQ are Ultimate Quests.

Emergency Quest was perfect in Japan / SEA. We had the "EQ" acronym for it in quick chat.

This just mess up people when they speak of Ultimate Quests to be honest.

The game is not new, while I am sure many players are new. A bulk of us are surely people who played or tried Japan at some point or another, or even SEA version from PlayPark.

I often times slip up and refer to urgent quests as eq lol. Not to be confused with extreme quest lol

Yeah i got mixed up with my friends due to this lol

This is a playerbase issue,not an actual game issue. I have no issues whatsoever differenciating which is which. I don't think they need to rename anything in the game lol.

If we can just apply common sense. This wouldn't even be an issue.

if someone is saying UQ during the event period then its kinda obvious what its for...

if someone is saying UQ when theres obviously no event going on, thats ALSO obvious what its for...

and if both are going on at the same time..why cant u just specify "ult"....

people complain about anything now a days.

theres bigger issues that id rather have them work on than an acronym.

@PremedMetal196 said in Rename "Urgent quest" !:

If we can just apply common sense. This wouldn't even be an issue.

if someone is saying UQ during the event period then its kinda obvious what its for...

if someone is saying UQ when theres obviously no event going on, thats ALSO obvious what its for...

and if both are going on at the same time..why cant u just specify "ult"....

people complain about anything now a days.

theres bigger issues that id rather have them work on than an acronym.

HEhe, as a wise mentor once told me many many MANY years ago. "Common sense ain't so common." ;/ ;~)

@Morgothryuzaki said in Rename "Urgent quest" !:

This is a playerbase issue,not an actual game issue. I have no issues whatsoever differenciating which is which. I don't think they need to rename anything in the game lol.

For sure. We can all hope to be as interpretively daft and skilled as you one day. 😸

o/ =^.^=

@PremedMetal196 I am very curious.. what is "Premed Metal"..?

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger auto username the forums gave me cause they hate me, just havent gotten around to changing it 😭

Oh.. ..thats interesting.. ..at the very least it means "Premed" must be a word.. ..which the only thing I can find relatively quickly is Pre-Med School. So you are for the time being potentially being seen and going to school to be a Dr. of Metal. "With BALLS OF STEEL.."

😱 😹

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger You do realize it isn't about skill whatsoever. If you want to try and talk to me,at least get some valid arguments other than that kinda shit.

Its really not that complicated to use the ACTUAL terms rather than abbreviations. What worked for JP doesn't mean it wil or should apply for NA.

Not complicated, but inconvenient. Of course, it shouldn't be a priority, but it is annoying. It will force us to type them out though. I think naming them Urgent Quests was a mistake with this in mind. Yet, I'm not going to demand a change now. I do want them to focus on more important matters.

@Ranmaru Are you that lazy that you seriously feel that typing 'urgent quest' or 'ultimate quest' is such a chore?????

Using shorthand is convenient and nice. There's nothing wrong with preferring to use that, when it's a recurring event. It's not a need, only a desire.