RNG Weapon Drops Feel Lower Than MEL & TEC?

I dunno if it's confirmation bias, but I'm currently almost on my 4th 75 class. (I play pretty sparingly so I haven't really farmed any drops hardcore yet. In fact, I still have like 1200 UWBs I haven't spent either because I'm paralyzed by indecision.) But my RNG MAG has lagged massively behind my MEL and TEC MAGs (so much so that DEX is only 20 levels behind now) and I just realized I have multiples every single Sigma and Nox weapon for MEL and TEC but have just gotten a handful of Sigma RNG (mostly Bastads) and no Nox RNG. My four classes I've leveled are Hu / Fi / Ra / Gu so I feel like if it was tied to class it would be about equal. Just curious how I can have two +30 Sigma Jienes and my Sigma Fagan literally just dropped today during the UQ. What's everyone else's experience?

It is honestly just a matter of RNG (the luck kind). Personally, I tend to end up with more Ranged Weapons than either Melee or Tech across all my characters.

@AndrlCh said in RNG Weapon Drops Feel Lower Than MEL & TEC?:

It is honestly just a matter of RNG (the luck kind). Personally, I tend to end up with more Ranged Weapons than either Melee or Tech across all my characters.

Honestly so weird that's the case. I thought from my initial two classes it had to be class based, but then I'm still running around with damn Deo Tigredore's and I'm like, where are all the drops? 😧

You could get 12/13* weapons off player markets, Sigma series 12* weapons especially are damn cheap. Incase you haven't upgraded outside of drops.

@Gerbilios said in RNG Weapon Drops Feel Lower Than MEL & TEC?:

You could get 12/13* weapons off player markets, Sigma series 12* weapons especially are damn cheap. Incase you haven't upgraded outside of drops.

This might sound strange, but I like for the first of each weapon I get to be a natural drop. It's the only way that it adds to the Weapon Compendium and I also keep one of every 7*+ weapon / unit in my Premium Storage. I have a completionist / collector's OCD about that stuff. 😄

Edit: But yes, using them for fodder off the player shops is totes fine. Especially trying to put a bunch of 12s into a 13.

@kliqIMB You do you, as long as you don't drag folks down in urgents on higher difficulties. Mentioned the Sigma series because they are a very common drop as well, at least from the urgents that i have done on XH, so much so that i had to turn alot of them into lambda grinders.

@Gerbilios Oh for sure. If I'm running XH, I'm only running it on my Hu / Fi right now that has 13* stuff. I feel like I pull my weight fairly decently. Anything that's still be leveled I usually do VH or SH once I hit 67/68. I have noticed XH giving A LOT of 12* drops (in particular the ones that just launched today). Which is actually what made me realize that I hadn't gotten any RNG Nox weapons yet.