Make an app please?

I'm just saying an app would be great, and when you have a website and forum like psoworld up... Not much reason to stick around here when you find out about psoworld. But if you made an app, with much better mobile function (as of right now... It's kind of not terrible, not great). Would ALSO be great to out that along with a Pso2 companion app (look at your characters, manage your store and salon). Thanks for reading!

While I agree a companion app would be cool, the mobile version for me on the site has been good as well. Not sure if a separate app is really necessary just for the forum. Heck, if they really wanted a separate app for the forum, just combine it with the supposed companion app, just like Destiny has their app.

Likely much easier to maintain forums than an app.

Companion app exist in japan.

You can play its own story and get exp% for the actual game. You can manage your inventory and sell trash. You can get a number of weapons with exclusive attributes to mod other weapons. You can manage your shop and check prices of other shops. You can use the PSO2 gacha, as well as purchase ARKS Cash (which is the best/easiest option if you are a foreigner, something that could benefit non north americans in the NA server as well). You can get extra FUN.

And I'm provably forgetting other benefits.

@Sylus said in Make an app please?:

While I agree a companion app would be cool, the mobile version for me on the site has been good as well. Not sure if a separate app is really necessary just for the forum. Heck, if they really wanted a separate app for the forum, just combine it with the supposed companion app, just like Destiny has their app.

Same here. If you "Add to Home screen" on the Chrome browser, it will get rid of the toolbar on the top and leave you with nothing but the PSO2 forum to look at. back2.png

@landman said in Make an app please?:

You can play its own story and get exp% for the actual game. You can manage your inventory and sell trash. You can get a number of weapons with exclusive attributes to mod other weapons. You can manage your shop and check prices of other shops. You can use the PSO2 gacha, as well as purchase ARKS Cash (which is the best/easiest option if you are a foreigner, something that could benefit non north americans in the NA server as well). You can get extra FUN.

So we'll see that in approximately... 8 years?

@landman said in Make an app please?:

This is what I'm talking about, and add the forum to it. Plus adding an app adds attention to the game, and an app just works better on a phone than browser based.

Use firefox for mobile and choose to go in as desktop mode. Zoom in with pinching if you need to. Rotate your phone sideways and browse that way.