Sega scratch tickets

Not even going to lie,this is litterally my favourite AC scratch so far. Fucking Goro Majima,Alicia and that sniper rifle camo. 10/10 for me.

Same here, although these clothes make me want to play Yakuza and Valkyria Chronicles again. 😳

Considering I got all the Yakuza games... You're not the only one.

I just like that cry hair, its long covers one eye, and its pretty, all the things I like.

Crab walk. 🦀

Now if only there were some grudge-style hair...

Sega AC prizes are pretty good stuff.

@John-Paul-RAGE The crab walk turning into a Zoidberg meme on my ship can't see someone crab walk without seeing someone post a symbol art of Zoidberg.

I forgot how much stuff Sega owns until this.

I also now realise how many scratches Sega can make purely off their own franchises if they space them out like this.

I can't believe I blew through $50 worth of AC on the scratch off, but luckily for me I got everything I wanted. This is positively the best AC Scratch so far though.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Sega scratch tickets:

Crab walk. 🦀

Now if only there were some grudge-style hair...

There is, turn your hair black. Use long hair. Done.

@Nerzarn Right? There is so many collabs they can make,its insane.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Sega scratch tickets:

@Nerzarn Right? There is so many collabs they can make,its insane.

If we can make it to those collabs before the ragers end up making the game empty then yeah they can.

@Lwyu I say let them rage. Let them look stupid(those who are raging for reduntant things,I want to make that clear). We'll keep playing and having fun.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Sega scratch tickets:

@Lwyu I say let them rage. Let them look stupid(those who are raging for reduntant things,I want to make that clear). We'll keep playing and having fun.

I hope so, I really want the nier collab. I'll drop a couple hundred on that.

My favorite of the bunch is the obvious: Selvaria. The Cold/Stern sexy lady of Valkyria Chronicles.