PSO2 WasMoved to D Drive, Now the Launcher Wants to be Reinstalled

It's in the D Drive, with 0 bytes dated to 2016. It's not the file.

I don't have any issues with a Tweaker fresh install. But you have to start fresh and mostly ignore the Windows Store.

1. Remove everything that is related to the game.
  2. Install and reset the Tweaker.
  3. Enable the Developer Mode in Settings > Updates and Security > For Developers and select "Developer mode".
  4. Use the Tweaker to do a fresh install into C:\ or D:\ drive. (Make sure you select No when it asks you if the game is already installed, also select the NA option)
  5. Once everything is done download the script at https://arks-layer.com/docs/pso2_winstore_fix.ps1 and put it inside the C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 or D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder and run it to register the game inside the Windows Store.
  6. Use the Tweaker to play or update PSO2.

E Drive is now full, not even the Microsoft Store install is working. I give up.

Searching for more PSO2 files to delete, but all the files give me are errors. Both the original Microsoft data, and the tweaker data.

Did you check your MutableBackups? i found 208GB of dead data when i was doing the uninstall boogaloo before fresh install through Arks-layer tweaker

I don't know why Microsoft used the store for this. Even their other softwares like Office avoids it.

@MasterDarkwingz said in PSO2 WasMoved to D Drive, Now the Launcher Wants to be Reinstalled:

Searching for more PSO2 files to delete, but all the files give me are errors. Both the original Microsoft data, and the tweaker data.

It will give you errors because you need to take ownership of it. There are plenty of guides on here and the internet in general on how to do that. After you have ownership, only then can you access or modify the files directly, including delete them.

@Ragnawind said in PSO2 WasMoved to D Drive, Now the Launcher Wants to be Reinstalled:

@MasterDarkwingz said in PSO2 WasMoved to D Drive, Now the Launcher Wants to be Reinstalled:

It will give you errors because you need to take ownership of it. There are plenty of guides on here and the internet in general on how to do that. After you have ownership, only then can you access or modify the files directly, including delete them.

What a pain, searching manually is so inconvenient. Still have phantom GB data, not sure if I even want to upgrade the OS, if these errors keep occuring.

TWEAKER doesn't work don't listen to anyone saying it does...its get you to the title screen and you can't go anywhere because its not connect to Microsoft store. Whoever wrote the tweaker wasted their and my time..The powershell script doesn't even run