Recycle badge scam

I checked every single shop in the game there is NO way to trade recycle badges to anything. is this some kind of trap to make people trade in their AC items for non-used currency? and yes i checked the swap shop npc 50 times... unless i'm misunderstanding something with all the engrish going on. all i see is Mission Badge, and Target AC scratch ticket item.. whatever that is suposed to mean.. (why not just call it "AC scratch ticket"?)

could they have made these shops any more complicated? also what is the deal with the capsules being in the Actracite store, what is wrong with putting them in the swap shop?? arrrrghh!!

In the same shop that you trade your 10* and 11* items into excubes and such, scroll down. The items in the middle there can be traded using un-wanted AC Scratch items, as well as Recycle Badges. Recycle badges count as AC items for the purposes of that shop and will assist with not cluttering your inventory.

@Skyfir51 said in Recycle badge scam:

In the same shop that you trade your 10* and 11* items into excubes and such, scroll down. The items in the middle there can be traded using un-wanted AC Shop items, as well as Recycle Badges. Recycle badges count as AC items for the purposes of that shop and will assist with not cluttering your inventory.

so recycle badges can be used instead of what is described as: Target AC scratch ticket item?

edit: double checked and that seems to be the case, very odd translation lol thank you so much for ending my headache

Yep.

No Problem 🙂