Any ETA on an actuall fix?

We were told to wait for the 10th but so far nothing has changed. There's still constant corrupting and deletion of the game files and the whole situation seems hopeless. I'm gonna try to install one more time and if it messes up again i'm done with the US version.

I understand I.T. Isn't easy and there's a lot to work with, but i expected at least some of the problems to be fixed. This game should have never been on the MS store. It is responsible for over 90% of the current issues. I really want to enjoy the game but can't. Please! Fix this!

@Algestes said in Any ETA on an actuall fix?:

We were told to wait for the 10th but so far nothing has changed. There's still constant corrupting and deletion of the game files and the whole situation seems hopeless. I'm gonna try to install one more time and if it messes up again i'm done with the US version.

I understand I.T. Isn't easy and there's a lot to work with, but i expected at least some of the problems to be fixed. This game should have never been on the MS store. It is responsible for over 90% of the current issues. I really want to enjoy the game but can't. Please! Fix this!

Just use Tweaker.

Well the fix is easy, just get this game out of the MS Store ...

Meanwhile I'll give a try to the tweaker once I have cleaned up all the mess MS Store did on my HD...

Crazy that people need to utilize third party software just to run the game. I mean, if everyone was just going to run the tweaker anyway, wtf was the point of an NA release? We all should've just used to tweaker for JP and donated money to the tweaker team who are far above those who are currently in charge of this mess. The future isn't looking to bright for this game

From a lot of what I have read, the original PSO2 launcher had a lot of issues for JP as well, but was available outside of Win10 where there was more flexibility.

Seems using exclusively Win10 and UWP is forcing them to face the music and finally address their problems.

@SalutexMO said in Any ETA on an actuall fix?:

Crazy that people need to utilize third party software just to run the game. I mean, if everyone was just going to run the tweaker anyway, wtf was the point of an NA release? We all should've just used to tweaker for JP and donated money to the tweaker team who are far above those who are currently in charge of this mess. The future isn't looking to bright for this game

I imagine that because of the Covid-19 outbreak, there is a huge lack of communication and people not going in work so... the release in itself came at a bad time.

Not to excuse the mismanagement of the situation, but I can see why that'd be the case.