Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm)

@Eguzky said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@KnightHarb1nger said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@SleeprunnerInc said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@KnightHarb1nger I dont want to fight Nyau unless my party makes sure to not break his sword cause atleast then he wont cry and get sad ;_;

Would you say you have more or less success at that then convincing them to NOT attack Mr. Umbra..?! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

o/ =^.^=

I've been wondering..Can you defeat Mr Umbra? I know you're supposed to get the ol' smacky-whacky from him..but can you actually reduce his HP to 0?

Yes. At that point its like failing an EC Capture. You beat it but you didn't do it as meant to happen. ;`)

So its really a question of do you want a RDR (Rare Drop Rate) boost or your standard-y red boss container stuffs. I'm surprised how sucky some are. Maybe 5-6 meseta pieces and a Vita this or that. Its like wtf.. ..I mean at least with Mr. Umbra I figure its the games way of maybe giving you coal for x-mas. But other EC Dual bosses sometimes are as "cheap" with their dying booty.

o/ =^.^=

@SleeprunnerInc said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@ZorokiHanuke Considering he gave me a 3 special card, 2 normal card hand on a special round giving me an insane win cause full hand with 3 specials gives A TON OF MONEY ๐Ÿ˜„

Feh! Like he's ever gonna do that for me.... Getting smacked on the field already gave me those goofy looking extreme gear weapon camos.... They make you look like wearing clown shoes.

@Eguzky said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@KnightHarb1nger said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

@KnightHarb1nger I dont want to fight Nyau unless my party makes sure to not break his sword cause atleast then he wont cry and get sad ;_;

Would you say you have more or less success at that then convincing them to NOT attack Mr. Umbra..?! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

o/ =^.^=

I've been wondering..Can you defeat Mr Umbra? I know you're supposed to get the ol' smacky-whacky from him..but can you actually reduce his HP to 0?

You spam hentai symbol arts to defeat him.

Oh, and yeah, where are my Shadow the Hedgehog themed Jet Boots camo? THAT would have made more sense...

@Ship04 said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

o/ =^.^=

You spam hentai symbol arts to defeat him.

You best get out the way when he screams.. "UUUUUuuummmmmbraaaaa..." ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@ZorokiHanuke said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

Oh, and yeah, where are my Shadow the Hedgehog themed Jet Boots camo? THAT would have made more sense...

Gotta admit; I hate Shadow. He's basically 'Angsty 13 year Old Teen's OC, The Hedgehog'. Then again, Silver (Is that his name?) is 'Child's First OC, The Hedgehog'.

..SEGA really did Sonic dirty for years.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

That would be f'ing bad ass. ๐Ÿ˜บ

o/ =^.^=

Gotta admit; I hate Shadow. He's basically 'Angsty 13 year Old Teen's OC, The Hedgehog'. Then again, Silver (Is that his name?) is 'Child's First OC, The Hedgehog'.

..SEGA really did Sonic dirty for years.

I don't much care about Shadow either. He and Infinite can go 'ship and breed OC children on Jupiter or whatever other planet not Saturn nor Neptune. Shadow's boots though... Those I do like.

@Eguzky You gotta admit he had a pretty badass soundtrack tbh and he killed the president lol.

As for infinite, he had a pretty good song too with lyrics fitting him like you said.

@Eguzky You gotta admit he had a pretty badass soundtrack tbh and he killed the president lol.

As for infinite, he had a pretty good song too with lyrics fitting him like you said.

SEGA has almost always had great music in their games. I'd put them up there with any Squaresoft or Enix SNES/PS1 games, for soundtracks.

@Eguzky Yup.

If anything that's the part that sega CANNOT fuck up.

In before someone posts the worst song ever found in a sega game.

I wonder what that would be.

o/ =^.^=

Yes. At that point its like failing an EC Capture. You beat it but you didn't do it as meant to happen. ;`)

So its really a question of do you want a RDR (Rare Drop Rate) boost or your standard-y red boss container stuffs. I'm surprised how sucky some are. Maybe 5-6 meseta pieces and a Vita this or that. Its like wtf.. ..I mean at least with Mr. Umbra I figure its the games way of maybe giving you coal for x-mas. But other EC Dual bosses sometimes are as "cheap" with their dying booty.

o/ =^.^=

With regards to capture another thing to consider is if itโ€™s in your client missions . Sometimes I kill capture monsters as itโ€™s part of a client mission as it saves time finding another