Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm)

I have to run around and collect them all every time. No, you don't understand, I HAVE to do it. My inner gamer and my childhood demands that I do. I just can't resist them, sitting their, spinning, beckoning to me like the song of a sweet siren, I just gotta go fast and get them, no matter what. So now instead of running into the shopping area, getting my shopping done and running off to the next quest, I now have to run around and collect all the rings before I do anything.

Thanks Sega.

Nods tearfully I feel you my friend! I totally feel you! I can't resist each time I see them! AND THAT DARN BOUNCY SOUND OF THE BUMPER! Why must you torture us so?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this , I get there I have to get all of them and then I do what I was going to do. It's a problem SMH at myself, but I gotta

The costume you get from doing it is pretty cool

@Ship04 You get a costume? What?

A sound effect does play when you get all of the rings however.

@coldreactive And a emerald appears on sonics hand when you get the mall.

I didn't fully understand all this until I got home from work and errands.

I too suffer joyfully.

o/ =^.^=

p.s. the music is obnoxious af. I hope it grows on me.. ;0 ;~/

Yeah Sega you really gotta throw some Sonic Adventure music to remind me my childhood.

I'd say I don't do this, but I think I've filled up my room on the Ship with all the rings I've collected..My Aux is complaining that she can't get through to go on missions, but I can't FIND her in the sea of rings..Pretty, shiny rings.. @.@

@Dracoco1214 said in Putting the Sonic rings all around the shopping area was a bad idea (Sarcasm):

Yeah Sega you really gotta throw some Sonic Adventure music to remind me my childhood.

Live and learn is in the fun shop

Anyone else using the sonic emote to do it?

"The train headed for the Mystic Ruins will be departing soon."

@ZorokiHanuke What a memories man!