Looking to join Alliance

My inspiration for PSO2 is extremely top-tier. Meaning when the open Beta or the full game comes out. Let's just say I won't sleep much. I am currently looking for an alliance. That is very dedicated to the game. I want to become a master at PSO2. As soon as possible at least for one character, then I will keep playing on other characters. And maxing every class. I am Devmen. I forgot to say I am currently in ship 1 my character's name is called Devilia

Hi there. Ship 1 - Feoh, Ranger, charter name - Vundar. looking for an alliance to join. Requirements for creator: Ranger or Force, Age 25+, Veteran of PSO2.

Look no further! There are plenty of players recruiting for their alliance in this thread here.

oh I just realized this is IN the alliances section. I keep thinking I am looking at general talk because I was on the recent tab.

@Vundar9115 said in Looking to join Alliance:

Hi there. Ship 1 - Feoh, Ranger, charter name - Vundar. looking for an alliance to join. Requirements for creator: Ranger or Force, Age 25+, Veteran of PSO2.

I do have a ranger, but unfortunately that is not my main character. My main character so far is a bouncer. I got the age, right? But I am not a veteran in a PSO2 since the first time I played it was 2 closed beta test.

@Devmen said in Looking to join Alliance:

I do have a ranger, but unfortunately that is not my main character. My main character so far is a bouncer. I got the age, right?

These are my wishes for the creator. I'm also in search of an alliance.

Shuzu Corp is always looking for more people. We have a large range of skilled players who like to give a helping hand and pass on information to new and veteran members who are playing in NA. If you desided to change to ship 2 later down the road. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/471/ship-2-ur-shuzu-corp

I will definitely keep that in my mind ty

If you haven't joined one already, Society (Ship 01) is looking to recruit new players and teach them about the game 😄 of course having fun is #1 in PSO2 so we don't like spoiling anything as vets.

Here's our previously posted recruiting message: @Bashea said in Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!:

[Ship 1-Feoh] Society

Veteran PSU / PSO2 Players recruiting new and old players to our Alliance! We have a professional website and Discord server for your use, as well as a Xbox club for both our network/community and Ship 1. Everyone is welcome to use our site for their personal, and or Alliance use! We would love to form relationships with other teams and recruit any new or old players to our alliance itself. We are a very welcoming and friendly community looking to enjoy the game and have fun. You may find more information about us here at https://www.arcanics.net/society

Enjoy the CBT Arks!

I've joined overlords. It's a mix of vets and new people to pso2. We do have a Discord the question. Knows what it is. Or it's in his mentions. It's really great. I'm having fun talking to the people. Plus I'm learning new stuff about PSO2 everyday.