Downloade and Launcher Fixed?

I can't even re-download it again from the app store 😕

yes no download either here that's why i'm on Jp servers now, until they do eventually to release a steam version, i'm no more trying on their sh.tty store.

@Marie-Poppo said in Downloade and Launcher Fixed?:

yes no download either here that's why i'm on Jp servers now, until they do eventually to release a steam version, i'm no more trying on their sh.tty store.

Is there an patch of some sort so there's eng translation?

yes by using PSO tweaker ^_^

All the essentials are in english

Instal Pso tweaker and then chose the jp servers, the harderst part will be to create an account to their website ( even if with google you can have a big part of the site translated.. the hardest part is the captcha realy )

@Marie-Poppo said in Downloade and Launcher Fixed?:

yes by using PSO tweaker ^_^

All the essentials are in english

Instal Pso tweaker and then chose the jp servers, the harderst part will be to create an account to their website ( even if with google you can have a big part of the site translated.. the hardest part is the captcha realy )

Cheers matey!!

Yeah it is. The sad part, whenever I did play PSO2 during the first week, it was working and fun to play. I know PSO2 Tweaker exists, but we shouldn't have to jump through hoops just to get a game to do something as simple as starting up.

I'd be happy with a Steam release (yes you can still use an Xbox account, I play Halo that way) or just a standalone launcher from the website itself that's not part of the Microsoft Store.

Permission issues are NOT fixed. With a reformat and clean install of Windows the second you go to install it installs a Program Files directory and WindowsApps folder. The Apps folder is still absolutely not allowing the administrator to even look into the folder, let alone having corrected the permission issues. I don't get why they'd claim to have fix this in the patch notes when they absolutely have not.

@PSYCOMMUnist said in Downloade and Launcher Fixed?:

Permission issues are NOT fixed. With a reformat and clean install of Windows the second you go to install it installs a Program Files directory and WindowsApps folder. The Apps folder is still absolutely not allowing the administrator to even look into the folder, let alone having corrected the permission issues. I don't get why they'd claim to have fix this in the patch notes when they absolutely have not.

here go to this link and follow the steps to get permission for the windowsapp folder and to delete stuff in said folder https://beebom.com/how-access-windowsapps-folder-windows-10/

@MasterWimbley Nah I nuked and formatted again and am using the Tweaker. I'm making sure people understand the patch lied and they flat out didn't fix it.

@HourlyNose0060 said in Downloade and Launcher Fixed?:

Well, I think this game is dead at this point... I won't try to reinstall it in the future. I was hyped for it but I don't care anymore

That’s where I’m at too sadly

I do not know what happened but I just started the game since they are supposed to update something and again I throw an error again but it is not from the permissions it is from the version of the patch