You Win Microsoft

I give up i had the game finally running good and then one update later the entire game is completely screwed up on my pc with just tons files missing for no reason I try update the game and instead the store DELETES the game wtf and now it wanting to redownload the Entire game again which would not be a huge issue if not for the fact my internet is cap at 250gbs with a 10usd per 50gb added after YOU MAKE THE EPIC STORE LOOK GOOD YOU FOOL

Just to add in some extra context the game is MASSIVE in size it almost feels like a Bethesda game with just how huge the download is for this game

Download pso2 tweaker download install game from there no problems again.

@Remi yeah I know But the game is to large to redownload for me again At this point they should just Hire Ark Layer to do all the NA set up

@Remi said in You Win Microsoft:

game had zero issues before this patch, then it blew up and wouldnt launch, tweaker fixed it for me YAY.

So yea, gonna second this.

Mine uninstalled it self got tweaker havent had a problem since day 3

Maybe in a few months i try this game again till then, peace

I hope JPN companies (even worldwide) think twice now about working with Microsoft, no matter how much money M$ flashes in their face. Incompetence, negligence, and poor workmanship is all I have to say about Microsoft.

@BlockedMarlin58 said in You Win Microsoft:

I hope JPN companies (even worldwide) think twice now about working with Microsoft, no matter how much money M$ flashes in their face. Incompetence, negligence, and poor workmanship is all I have to say about Microsoft.

Nah they'll do what sega did announce it and never bring it over till they see money. Sega didn't want to bring it over.

Random question but is your antivirus Avast? Everyone i know who had this problem had one thing in common, they used Avast. Just wondering if there's a connection maybe.

@Zizel said in You Win Microsoft:

Random question but is your antivirus Avast? Everyone i know who had this problem had one thing in common, they used Avast. Just wondering if there's a connection maybe.

No connection there, i don't and got the same issue.

@Juney You don't need to uninstall the game for tweaker, you can install tweaker and have tweaker detect/use the .bin folder located in your PSO2 folder to launch from. Tweaker will do its work automatically, it's a pretty flexible launcher. In the case that function does not work then you might have to uninstall and re-install the entire game with Tweaker which should not take long because it's not siphoning through the cursed Microsoft store.

@Zizel said in You Win Microsoft:

It's more than an Avast issue, other anti-virus (like Kapersky for example) also corrupted PSO2's files during installation from Microsoft Store. The issue stems on Microsoft's part as some anti-virus treats the installation to be some sort of malware invasion from what I can conclude with the number of people I've talked with to fix their launch issues. What I don't know is what the actual file(s) these anti-virus corrupts that disables the ability to launch/play the game.

@Remi said in You Win Microsoft:

This x100! Also: Check this video Tweaker Install by Scyushi for a pretty straight forward walkthrough. He also links the 'store fix' file in his video description.

A note, if no one has found out, when you buy AC you must run the store fix file again and you will get your AC.

@Zizel I second this, Anyone who uses AVAST antivirus, Bearshare, Or even Commodo- You are just asking for trouble.! Oh, and don't get me started with MacAfee. * Cringes*-

Everyone , Or at least the most PC savvy people I know, Are aware that you ARE NOT supposed to use another Antivirus program in-conjunction with your Windows antivirus program, Doing so spells trouble and I mean in the worst possible way, In one example, Both programs read each other as "Viruses" -- then the worst happens, You either had A game or Files that are suddenly deleted.