Friend Referral Suggestions

First would be a temporary option during Open Beta that allows friends to link to accounts. I am not sure if that was even an option for the CBT, but many of us brought friends into the experience, it would be nice to get those rewards.

Second suggestions is a limited trade option between the linked friends without the need for premium. I can't say what the limits should be, but I am confident there is a good middle ground. This could be tested and if it gets abused just remove it and make an example of the perpetrators. (I hear HWID bans make cheaters sad)

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Friend Referral Suggestions:

First would be a temporary option during Open Beta that allows friends to link to accounts. I am not sure if that was even an option for the CBT, but many of us brought friends into the experience, it would be nice to get those rewards.

Yeah, I would have liked to get rewarded for bringing others along as well.

I agree on this! I had friends who wanted to refer me, but there was no option to put in a referral ID so someway to do so in Open Beta would be fantastic.

I don't think there will be, considering the FUN System that's already in place. That's one of the benefits of having friends.

@coldreactive There actually was a referral code system separate to the FUN system on the original ^^; They gave you badges which you could exchange for items as they reached certain level milestones-- it was different than the FUN Point system.

@Princesse-Jen said in Friend Referral Suggestions:

@coldreactive There actually was a referral code system separate to the FUN system on the original ^^; They gave you badges which you could exchange for items as they reached certain level milestones-- it was different than the FUN Point system.

It must have been added much later, since I was there at launch, and didn't see things mentioned on their website at the time. It'd probably be best to leave this on the side until the game needs more players after the hype train has died down a bit. Just like how FFXIV did.