I'm out guys :) Enjoy the game

Must frustrate you that you've retreated from "it will come again" to "cosmetics that have 0 effect on gameplay" when cosmetics are the core of the monetisation model.

Let's just get the obvious agreement out of the way so we can put this conversation down: It's better for all players to be treated the same. True or false?

@Miraglyth said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

No idea what that acronym stands for but it seems your only stake in this conversation is to tell other people not to talk so there's no point conversing with you. My reasonable request stands, let's get PC players caught up and everyone can enjoy the game in parity.

I bought the dreamcast one for 1 mil today waste of meseta

I gotta admit I was for sure one of those people who wanted a fresh server on day 1 when PC was released... at that time it seemed (to me and others) it made sense to add a new server for a new influx of more players. I waited 2 days and said w/e and joined ship 3 after hearing it wasn't populated much before and a lot of people were starting fresh there.

Now I will admit I don't see a point for ship 4. It has been fine on Ship 3 - tbh ship 3 seems like a PC ship. I am happy I started playing and the game itself is great and fun. Just giving an example of someone who was actually angry they didn't have a ship 4 to now seeing no reason to add it (as people have mentioned the population isnt maxxing out servers) and ship 3 is like a new server anyway. To people making posts they are leaving LOL - bye - I waited so long to play this and am loving it - Bout to drop $100 on new Legacy AC is legit. Hopefully after this everything can take a more positive approach and move forward and most people leaving will eventually come back anyway lol. No one wants to hear you complain and say ur leaving - just go!

considering the sonic mask is in fun atm . Which was part of the 60 dollar package if I recall i do think we will see reruns. Wondering if this event has green puyo cell? Otherwise they could just be waiting for PS4 release if that happens . Otherwise we will get the same sort of thing happen there

@Remi said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

I bought the dreamcast one for 1 mil today waste of meseta

Please do tell me exactly how you bought it... 😏

Edit: For anyone reading this back, the smugness was because Evolution Device: Dreamcast is not tradeable, so either Remi found an in-game source that hasn't been announced or they are simply lying, potentially with an attempt to make me look too poor to afford 1 million meseta thrown in.

@l-dirty50-l said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

tbh ship 3 seems like a PC ship.

Yeah. It took 3-5 days before I saw any level-75-decked-out-in-celestial-craziness characters in person. Despite the problem of some old content being stupidly overpriced and other content simply not existing in player shops at all, generally the levels of players I pass by have been close to my own. If I cared about level progression more I wouldn't really have any reason for complaint.

You're not getting a new server they deleted the thread about opening ship 4 and a GM literally posted they see no reason for it.

what was the post exactly? Trying to find it.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

You're not getting a new server they deleted the thread about opening ship 4 and a GM literally posted they see no reason for it.

Gm nuked it cause people were to busy throwing shade and being toxic. It was originally open SHIP 4. They said Sega has no plans on opening in anytime soon.

There isn't a reason or a warrant for it. After launch day game itself has been fine and economy money are easy to come by.

Just a typical "i didnt get the cool stuff everyone else got, now im mad" thread, you know whats even funnier? if u actually paid attention during the xbox release and even YT'd a vid or 2, all this information wouldve been widely available to you. YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS ISSUE WAS GONNA COME UP. yet here we are, complaining about an issue thats only an issue because its effecting you. YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE XBOX MISSION PASS AND ALL THE COSMETICS. and they never ever mentioned that they were gonna "hand it to the pc players 2 months later". Too entitled, too demanding, didnt do his own research, just complained when it affected him.

once again. C Y A

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

Gm nuked it cause people were to busy throwing shade and being toxic. It was originally open SHIP 4. They said Sega has no plans on opening in anytime soon.

Someone took a screenshot of a GM post explaining the topic's deletion. That screenshot made no mention of Ship 4. Considering players have simply been asking for closure for over a week now, I find it difficult to believe that none of them had spotted closure being given, or none of the players who dislike their request had picked up on it, or that after that deletion when people have still been asking for closure, the GM couldn't just say that a supposedly second time.

@PremedMetal196 said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS ISSUE WAS GONNA COME UP

...yes? I was tweeting about it at the time. Mere awareness that a problem will happen doesn't magically stop it becoming a problem. You've actually gotta fix it.

@DDDDLife said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

OH boy.. here we go again.. * Looks for pop-corn* xD

offers cashews

Bro how is that a problem? u wanna see actual problems? go to the tech forum and see all the pc issues, THOSE ARE PROBLEMS, ur fashionista issue is so down on the priority list.

im laughing wayy too hard right now, THIS IS A PROBLEM? god man, dont let real life hit you on the way out.

@PremedMetal196 said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

u wanna see actual problems? go to the tech forum and see all the pc issues, THOSE ARE PROBLEMS

Again, yes? Among those is one I reported that got fixed. Amusingly this means I've provided more of the value you expect beta testers to give than most people who were given beta cosmetics. Also amusingly "all the pc issues" is a consequence of not letting PC have a beta which would have given beta cosmetics in the first place. This is all connected!

But more importantly, it is clearly evident that people can be involved in more than one thing at once. I can play the game a ton, help find its early issues and ask for basic fairness to all players. None of those things are mutually exclusive.

Edit: If any GMs are following this thread, please take note that I'm striving to be courteous. I know toxicity and aggression is a cause for topics being locked or deleted, and am avoiding those approaches (as I would in general!). That said, this topic is primarily about a player leaving and I think most of us have said our goodbyes so subsequent discussion could be thought of as sufficiently off-topic to lock it anyway. That would be fine.

This thread is a dead horse being beat over and over. The OP who created this thread is gone btw.

Does anyone have anymore trail mix? xD

PProves the game was really for Xbox and PC is an after thought.