I'm out guys :) Enjoy the game

@Nevzat Like I said in the other thread your just being selfish wanting a new server cause you want be the most geared person in the server and want no one to have emotes and cosmetics you don't. There not reason to open more servers at this time and just because the current servers were full at PC launch doesn't mean there a reason to open one now when the playerbase has stabilized. But honestly I'm about done with these forums last time I told you this someone called me whinny and insulted me. So pointing out why your need for something like this is pointless is just as pointless as the thing you want it seems.

Why quit? Why not go to JP? Its there, its open and ready to accept you. Just google the translation patch.

Goodbye Nevzat. I didn't fully agree with your approach to some of the discussion but way more strongly than that, I definitely agree that the handling of this matter has been controversial and completely needless. A simple no by May 29th would have saved everyone so much anxiety and uncertainty... it seems ridiculous to think it was that simple, so I understand your frustration. And to your credit you waited longer than many even if it came to nothing. All the best.

@Roselitgarden said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

There's legit no reason for a ship 4 as of right now. The content would still be the same and lets not forget all the outfits you'll never even see in player shops or if they are able to be transferred over from other people they will be pricey as heck.

Just like Ship 3 already is, then. It was said a hundred times in posts that got buried, but everyone lacking content was a better situation to some than the situation of haves and have-nots we have now.

Everyone's sick of hearing me say it but there's always the alternative solution of just giving everyone the 11 remaining free beta campaign cosmetics PC players were unfairly denied. It was free after all, so why should anyone who already has it care? If that is done and Fresh Finds, Mission Pass, SG and scratch content works on a cycle, there is nothing PC players will have missed out on that won't be solved by the passage of time.

@Zizel said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

Why quit? Why not go to JP? Its there, its open and ready to accept you. Just google the translation patch.

They consider Tweaker to be a hack program. So they want to stay safe, right.

@SonoVulpin said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

@Nevzat Like I said in the other thread your just being selfish wanting a new server cause you want be the most geared person in the server and want no one to have emotes and cosmetics you don't. There not reason to open more servers at this time and just because the current servers were full at PC launch doesn't mean there a reason to open one now when the playerbase has stabilized. But honestly I'm about done with these forums last time I told you this someone called me whinny and insulted me. So pointing out why your need for something like this is pointless is just as pointless as the thing you want it seems.

People have left MMOs due to not having cosmetics/gear since the early 2000s. There's nothing "selfish" about quitting a game that doesn't satisfies your desires.

I still think it's a pretty toxic take that not wanting to be left out of free things is apparently selfish.

@SilkYukata no but demanding the devs satisfy them or your leaving is selfish and that the point I'm making. It like a customer I had to deal with years ago when I worked as a cashier the coupon he gave me said one per customer yet he handed me 10 of them. When I told him I couldn't accept all ten of the coupons he demanded i do or he wanted me to cancel his whole order. So I called a manager over manger told him no and I sat there unpacking all groceries that added up to 600 dollars from all of the mans reusable bags he brought for the next 25 minute while the person behind him waited and waited and waited because he wanted to be selfish. So ya @Nevzat demanding they open ship 4 or he quitting to satisfy his selfish needs is just that selfish.

^bro don't let bad customers trick you into thinking most corporations are worth defending. M$ is here for money, their feelings won't be hurt by someone quitting. This game exists to make money and demands time, both are valuable to the customer. He has the right to make feedback. Quitting is his option. He's taking it.

I'm among those who were dissappointed in lack of a ship 4. However if its any consolation. PSO2 is a game that's designed to be pretty functional without relying on player driven economy. Everything I need to progress can be reasonably hunted for and I don't feel like i absolutely NEED to buy from player shops.

The biggest losses of not starting on a fresh server, objectively would be the early game alliance building rush to clear content. You can usually forge some good friendships with the hardcore players during this period forging the path to endgame. Thats a major loss to the experience for many PC players and if you think its not big deal you clearly have not experienced it, are going into the game with a group already or prefer to just buy your way to victory lol. OP's complaint is valid.

On the other hand, since this is a localized game, you would always be behind due to the knowledge of the jp players coming over here to steamroll the content; however making friends with them in that early rush and learning directly from them is worth a LOT.

Anyways, at first i was dissappointed but i realize now i work way too much to get much value out of a fresh server. So i'm fine on ship 3. The only thing that truly aggravates me is the economy has already inflated a bit so all the cute girl char cosmetics and emotes are already pricey starting out.

But honestly, if progression's all you care about then the existing servers really are worth it.

@Cyril5828 The reason I'm not ok with his selfish request is because he wants to open more servers and split the community among said servers. Cause simple put people on ship 1 can't play with people on ship 2 people on ship 2 can't play with people 3 and people on ship 3 can't play with people on ship 1 so if ship 4 was opened guess who would be able to play with them people on ship 1,2, and 3. So no I don't agree someone that wants to split the community because they want to run around with gear and emotes no one else has and gets jealous because someone has something they doesn't have.

@Zizel said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

tweaker does that all automatically now and installs the game for NA and JP

@SilkYukata no but demanding the devs satisfy them or your leaving is selfish and that the point I'm making. It like a customer I had to deal with years ago when I worked as a cashier the coupon he gave me said one per customer yet he handed me 10 of them. When I told him I couldn't accept all ten of the coupons he demanded i do or he wanted me to cancel his whole order. So I called a manager over manger told him no and I sat there unpacking all groceries that added up to 600 dollars from all of the mans reusable bags he brought for the next 25 minute while the person behind him waited and waited and waited because he wanted to be selfish. So ya @Nevzat demanding they open ship 4 or he quitting to satisfy his selfish needs is just that selfish.

Aren't you being selfish by wanting to force those players to play on estabilished servers? We're all selfish when consuming products, my problem isn't with your train of thought, but with the use of the "selfish" argument, trying to shame people for having demands. Your example isn't really the same, SEGA and Microsoft aren't small business and demands for a fresh start together with PC fixes weren't unreasonable. In fact, they're really basic for the MMORPG genre, this is the kind of stuff that symbolizes a long term health for the game. If a game was just released for a majority of potential playerbase and people are already worried about splitting the community... then something's wrong.

@SilkYukata it selfish to want a united community? I didn't realize we all played MMOs to play separately.

@SilkYukata it selfish to want a united community? I didn't realize we all played MMOs to play separately.

Yeah because you've demonstrated multiple times that you want a "united" community.

@Ship04 ok well than let just turn PSO2 into an offline game and all play it separately.

and split the community among said servers

@SilkYukata it selfish to want a united community?

Until PC players are allowed to get pre-PC content - even free stuff that has no monetary value to anyone - the community is split within those servers and the community is not united on any one of them. Isn't three discriminating servers worse than three discriminating servers and one fair one?