I'm out guys :) Enjoy the game

@Nevzat said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

Was waiting patiently as the GMS said to... but two weeks passed now, maintenance now over, and no sign of a new server.

You could have told us sooner, rather than making us waste our time hanging around on this forum rather than playing. As a consequence, i refuse to support such a company.

This is a goodbye post to all the SHIP 4'ers that were in the other thread. I hope you enjoy the game, but I certainly do not agree with supporting a company that treat the player base like crap. A thread with over 1000 comments should have had an official statement provided, instead it got nuked and deleted with all communication to go with it. That is not a company I want to support.

I'm out - good luck all. Sega - You lost one customer, that was very prepared to spend money on your game, and the reason for that is poor customer support, poor communication, poor transparency with everything you do, and everything you have done.

I will never touch a Sega product again in my lifetime. And I will make sure those close to me do not either. Rarely do I ever feel the need to show how dissatisfied I am as a customer, for games, products etc but this has been a whole different experience and it's left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Sorry buddy we tried!

@Miraglyth said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

@SonoVulpin said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

and split the community among said servers

@SilkYukata it selfish to want a united community?

Until PC players are allowed to get pre-PC content - even free stuff that has no monetary value to anyone - the community is split within those servers and the community is not united on any one of them. Isn't three discriminating servers worse than three discriminating servers and one fair one?

Yeah, I am not saying I am willing to quite over this but it is unfair how PC players got the shaft in terms of the available cosmetic in a game that practically brags about "Fashion is the Endgame" yet we were denied nearly 3 seasons of cosmetics and emotes and for what?

@Miraglyth how would opening ship 4 bring them together? It would just split the community more. Also here the definition of the word selfish "lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure." cause it clearly some of you don't know what the word selfish means.

So... trying to understand here, since I am, how Ship 2 peeps put it, filthy NA PC Newb...

Why is Ship 4 the holy grail, and 5 and 6 are treated like poo, despite being closed as well?

Why are Ships 1 and 3 treated like orphans in the background and those from Ship 2 have the only worth while opinions on a video game forum?

Do visual cosmetics that do not increase APM or DPS really matter all that much to require others to dictate what now may like or dislike?

@Viola-Lance said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

Why is Ship 4 the holy grail, and 5 and 6 are treated like poo, despite being closed as well?

Ship 4 is just repeatedly mentioned because...just because it's the next ship that is still closed.

Why are Ships 1 and 3 treated like orphans in the background and those from Ship 2 have the only worth while opinions on a video game forum?

Ship 2 seems more populated in comparison of the two because a decent portion of JP players migrating to EN are, though not all, since some veterans are in Ship 1.

Oh don't worry, He'll be back. He'll be back alright.

@DDDDLife Drama queens live for the drama, that boy ain't goin nowhere. SEGA owns his ass.

ROFL! xD

I'm out of the loop, I think. What's the obsession with Ship 04?

It's a meme by now. ... It would be a TLDR at this point.

@Miraglyth how would opening ship 4 bring them together?

It'd create a pocket of players who could internally be together under different terms. I know it's strange to think about it that way but to some that's still better than having no option that isn't being a relative pauper.

I've been more than open since before Closed Beta even began that my preferred solution would instead be to just catch PC players up on the missed content because then everyone gets to be united.

Also here the definition of the word selfish "lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure."

That covers the pre-PC players who mystifyingly oppose the request for PC players to be allowed free Tea Party emotes because they want theirs to be "special", yes.

@Miraglyth An stepping to those pre-PC players level because you don't want anyone on your server to have an emote you don't is better? An they did try to catch PC players up on content they had xp, drop rate, money boost for the first week of PC release and now their having another xp, drop rate, and money event.

@Miraglyth An stepping to those pre-PC players level because you don't want anyone on your server to have an emote you don't is better?

Yes. One group wants an environment where everyone is treated equally and the other wants an environment where some are treated unfairly. This is such a no-brainer.

An they did try to catch PC players up on content they had xp, drop rate, money boost for the first week of PC release and now their having another xp, drop rate, and money event.

Okay. Which of those resources can buy the not tradeable Dreamcast mag evo device?

@Miraglyth If your going to cherry pick my comment I'm not going to keep replying to you. This cherry picking shit on these forums is getting old. Either quote the whole sentence or don't quote it at all. Also why do cosmetic matter? If you join BDO right now your missing out on 4 years of cosmetic that were released should they have a new server for every new AC ticket they make?

OH boy.. here we go again.. * Looks for pop-corn* xD