I'm out guys :) Enjoy the game

Was waiting patiently as the GMS said to... but two weeks passed now, maintenance now over, and no sign of a new server.

You could have told us sooner, rather than making us waste our time hanging around on this forum rather than playing. As a consequence, i refuse to support such a company.

This is a goodbye post to all the SHIP 4'ers that were in the other thread. I hope you enjoy the game, but I certainly do not agree with supporting a company that treat the player base like crap. A thread with over 1000 comments should have had an official statement provided, instead it got nuked and deleted with all communication to go with it. That is not a company I want to support.

I'm out - good luck all. Sega - You lost one customer, that was very prepared to spend money on your game, and the reason for that is poor customer support, poor communication, poor transparency with everything you do, and everything you have done.

I will never touch a Sega product again in my lifetime. And I will make sure those close to me do not either. Rarely do I ever feel the need to show how dissatisfied I am as a customer, for games, products etc but this has been a whole different experience and it's left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

You're not getting a new server they deleted the thread about opening ship 4 and a GM literally posted they see no reason for it.

@Remi said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

You're not getting a new server they deleted the thread about opening ship 4 and a GM literally posted they see no reason for it.

Yup, they could have told us that on day 1. Anyway take care

Day one was on Xbox.

I have plenty of complains about them, but what would the point of a ship 4 even be? The current servers are not congested, any economical difference would be gone in a week or two at most, the bulk of people who will play have already started, so it would be nearly empty.

I just don't see why they would put up a ship 4 at this point, it would serve no purpose other than getting people complaining about wanting to transfer off in a month or so.

The only fresh start ship 4 gets is you will be missing out on cosmetics that have already passed in the scratch offs thats it. The economy will end up the exact same. Meseta is not hard to farm in this game as they give free mil out almost ever week when you get max level.

There's legit no reason for a ship 4 as of right now. The content would still be the same and lets not forget all the outfits you'll never even see in player shops or if they are able to be transferred over from other people they will be pricey as heck. The three ships work perfectly fine and have good lively communities. I cannot think of a single reason people want ship 4 so badly.

I think most of us would rather see them work out the real issues people are having before even thinking on adding another ship.

@Nevzat Noone cares about you leaving or your main character syndrome tier post.

The people complaining about ship 4 not existing are looking to play pso2 for the wrong reasons anyways. They clearly have no grasp on what the game is even remotely. Bye bye!

This was another ship 4 thread they made again. But okay, at least they had their answer.

Hopefully this dead horse isn't going to keep being beaten, because so many things were repeatedly mentioned yet the point didn't come across to them.

i started on ship 3 (PC) and honestly theres still a lot of space, the only ship that is heavily crowded is ship 02 ,i avoided joining 02 because i knew thats where the jap vets are going to play, and most likely be more "elitist" . people in ship 3 (and maybe ship1) are way laid back, lots of new players undergeared and learning the game, i started 2 weeks ago and i already feel like i caught up , im lvl 68 being f2p

@Damesis said in I'm out guys 🙂 Enjoy the game:

i started on ship 3 (PC) and honestly theres still a lot of space, the only ship that is heavily crowded is ship 02 ,i avoided joining 02 because i knew thats where the jap vets are going to play, and most likely be more "elitist" . people in ship 3 (and maybe ship1) are way laid back, lots of new players undergeared and learning the game, i started 2 weeks ago and i already feel like i caught up , im lvl 68 being f2p

You're gonna get that on all the ships at some point. It's really hard to be Elitest in a progression game that's alot like Diablo.

@Damesis I haven't seen any elitist situations or encountered them yet on Ship 2, and even within EQs like mining 3. Though generalizing that most of us JP vets are elitist doesn't validate anything and you're free to express your opinions and thoughts on it. Just that you won't see any elitism nor would it be rampant as one would think, not at least until Expert Matching becomes a thing but even then people go for premades for that.

Alright then,bye. If you're going to quit over such a trivial thing,then that's on you. We'll keep having fun.

Honestly, not even surprised... the hype completely died out after the PC launch failure. Nobody really talks about the game anymore, even Ship 2 (the meme server, the Balmung of PSO2) couldn't fill itself during primetime for a while now, on a fresh MMO released on a time where a lot of people are bored out of their minds at home. All that to force XBox. I hope it was worth it and wish the best luck to SEGA.

I'll still buy Sonic games because I love Sonic lol.