Alliance Login

I noticed there is a slot in alliance member window called "login information" but there is nothing there. Alliance leaders and officers need the ability to track last logins so we can free up space in the alliance if a member has not logged in since the opening of the game. It's also hard tracking players even more when they haven't changed their PN id. Can you guys please fix this for us or give us an option to see last login date? 👷

This needs more attention.

As an Alliance leader, I have no in-game way of confirming anyone's activity. No points tracker, no login tracker, nothing. Normally I wouldn't care but I also want to reward my active players through the Alliance dedicated shop. But anyone who's been on the past 30 days even if it was 3 weeks ago or contributed literally nothing to our points pool act as a 'hidden' increase to the shop's prices.

I really don't want my active members having to cover the extra costs simply because someone doesn't play anymore and I have no way of figuring out who without external note taking or some kind of external check-in which is beyond ridiculous the larger your Alliance gets.

Yes, this is badly needed. I dont want to have dead weight in my alliance any longer than necessary.

I am also an alliance leader but I disagree because keeping tabs on your fellow members would be just like having your parents always checking up on you and I'm sure you hate it when they do that

@TURION-MOONSTAR This is the most warped and silly conclusion you could have possibly come to.

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely forward this to the devs. 🙂

@Mapleine show a little respect, I am51

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Alliance Login:

I am also an alliance leader but I disagree because keeping tabs on your fellow members would be just like having your parents always checking up on you and I'm sure you hate it when they do that

If the feature to track activity is added, an Alliance can choose to ignore it as if it was never added to begin with if it doesn't pertain to them.

However, for those of us who need to manage our active members we need this feature badly. I think it's terribly unfair to my active members to pick up the costs of a non-active person who has clearly quit the game or has no intentions of really playing at all.

Different Alliances will use tracking differently. Not everyone will use it to police people who haven't been on for 2~3 days. Like for me personally, I simply want it to clean out people who are clearly gone but didn't say anything just so my current members aren't having to generate AP to cover for a dead account.

It's also very different from parents or family checking in on you for your well being. This is a game. I feel that your example isn't parallel to Alliance member tracking.

@GM-Bleed said in Alliance Login:

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely forward this to the devs. 🙂

Thank you Bleed, appreciate it greatly and here's hoping we get it sooner rather than later!

No problem! Glad to be of help. 🙂