uqjune2020part1

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqjune2020part1

" On a lighter note, Quna is ready to grace us with some new songs in her live concerts! You may also see Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka popping up from time to time as well, singing their hit “Living Universe.” These live performances tend to have a lasting effect on operatives and impart good luck to Arks who engage in battle shortly thereafter. Operatives have reported finding more Meseta and rare items and feel as though their learning ability is heightened. These benefits, in addition to stellar choreography and lighting, make these live performances a “must-see”! "

it seems like this in the bold should be worded slightly different. something seems off.

I think it's just a random phrase to explain the Live Boost buff in realistic context. It does what it does at least.

no doubt! but did want to point this is out. i don't know how seriously SEGA takes this, but that sentence doesn't quite work. ARKS is an acronym and should be all capitalized. ARKS is, as far as i know, an organization. but they use "Arks" and possibly in the context of speaking to an individual.

while i do believe SEGA should take notice about it, it is extremely minor and relatively unimportant. i can understand how it can happen, to say the least. ^_^

a non-issue to be certain. i just figured SEGA would pay a bit more attention to this type of detail. mostly so because ARKS is a core part of the games narrative. seems strange they would let this slip! lol. oh wells.

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY said in uqjune2020part1:

no doubt! but did want to point this is out. i don't know how seriously SEGA takes this, but that sentence doesn't quite work. ARKS is an acronym and should be all capitalized. ARKS is, as far as i know, and organization. but they use "Arks" and possibly in the context of speaking to an individual.

while i do believe SEGA should take notice about it, it is extremely minor and relatively unimportant. i can understand how it can happen, to say the least. ^_^

a non-issue to be certain. i just figured SEGA would pay a bit more attention to this type of detail. mostly so because ARKS is a core part of the games narrative. seems strange they would let this slip! lol. oh wells.

I've actually noticed this as well! I agree with this 100% but I also realize that there are many different people that run things like the social network accounts / etc.

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY said in uqjune2020part1:

Also note that SEGA doesn't seem to run the website but another company providing customer support.

ARKs for life! Yeah I think there are still translation errors from the Japanese side I think, it's JP hiring random translators instead of just getting the whole proper translation from ARKs Layer team who had been translating for like..... SEVERAL YEARS?