Bonus Skill points

On a lot of these guides I see it say bonus 14 points from class quests, yet I now have Ranger to 75 but do not see a class quest to get these, Do you have to of cleared every class quest for all jobs?

You still gain experience once you hit level 75, each time you level up you work towards these bonus skill points until you cap out.

Pietro had them for my summoner without clearing all class quests iirc. He wants Class Ex-cubes for quests and will exchange increasing amounts for skill points

There are a couple of them, and the last one wants class ex-cubes (which you gain after filling your EXP Bar at the level cap.)

To be exact, you get 6 COs from your class trainer that give extra SP:

1. Unlocks at lv30; requires killing a lv21+ Fang Banshee and Gwanda. Gives 5 SP.
  2. Unlocks at lv45, but only appears after completing the previous one; requires killing a lv41+ Quartz Dragon, Big Vahrda, and Snow Banser. Gives 5 SP.
  3. Unlocks at lv65, but only appears after completing the previous one; requires 1 Class Excube (obtained by over leveling at lv75). Gives 1 SP.
  4. Unlocks at lv65, but only appears after completing the previous one; requires 2 Class Excubes (obtained by over leveling at lv75). Gives 1 SP.
  5. Unlocks at lv65, but only appears after completing the previous one; requires 3 Class Excubes (obtained by over leveling at lv75). Gives 1 SP.
  6. Unlocks at lv65, but only appears after completing the previous one; requires 4 Class Excubes (obtained by over leveling at lv75). Gives 1 SP.