Content Updates

Arks who want to remain in-the-know can look here regarding upcoming, current, and past content updates.

ARKS Gear Up: PSO2 Episode 4; August 2020!

alt text

Arriving August 2020, Episode 4 is the first major content update release in #PSO2NA! This episode will introduce new Story Missions, Urgent Quests, Battle Arena, Crafting, and much more! For more information on live events, see the original article here.

2020 Content Roadmap!

alt text

Eight years’ worth of content is coming to Phantasy Star Online 2 in North America. Read more to learn what’s in store for 2020 here.

Windows 10 PC Launch

alt text

There's so much content and I know a lot of us are hyped about the voice acting! 💖

That sounds awesome ty.

Agreed, can't wait to hear what's in store!

@oNazri 💖couldn't agree more. some of the characters have very distinct voices suited to their personalities and that's a hard trick to pull off in translation

@CMDRWarSong This is very true! especially with the cast they got it's gonna be real good! God 4hrs seems so long!!! Yet so close!!

@oNazri said in Content Updates:

@CMDRWarSong This is very true! especially with the cast they got it's gonna be real good! God 4hrs seems so long!!! Yet so close!!

Ooo patience. As Stan on American Dad once told his pocket lighter. "Soon my pet... soon I shall feed you THE WORLD!" We just gotta hold out. ( ´・・)ノ(._.`)

This section has been updated~

This has been updated;