A few suggestions from me, coldreactive.

1. Bring back the old Over-The-Shoulder mechanic of Talis. The nerf was weird, and I wan't to be able to cast spells that have directions at my crosshair rather than having to point it at an enemy hitbox like we do now.
  2. Bring back breast physics. (This seems to be a Limitation of the Xbox One / S, but not the X variant. So it's likely it will be fine on PC.)
  3. Ability to turn off voice chat in-game completely. Through a setting.

More in depth explanation about suggestion number one:

@coldreactive said in A few suggestions from me, coldreactive.:

Basically, while the Talis was deployed, directional spells would aim at where the orange crosshair was pointing in over The Shoulder (Third-Person Shooter) Mode, rather than be case in the direction you're facing. Now it requires you to actually aim the crosshair at the enemy's hitbox, which can be very troublesome to do with enemies like the monkey things, which have very tiny hitboxes in comparison to their enemy models.

Example of previous mechanics:

• If you aimed at your feet, the directional spell would shoot at your feet in Over-The-Shoulder / Third-Person Shooter mode.

Example of current mechanic:

• If you aim at your feet, the directional spell will shoot in the direction your character is facing in Over-The-Shoulder / Third-Person Shooter mode.

@oldColdReactive you're not giving up on that i see

if you mean number 3, I turn off voice chat in games like TF2 all the time. I just can't stand it when I'm trying to focus.

@oldColdReactive said in A few suggestions from me, coldreactive.:

1. Bring back the old Over-The-Shoulder mechanic of Talis. The nerf was weird, and I wan't to be able to cast spells that have directions at my crosshair rather than having to point it at an enemy hitbox like we do now.
  2. Bring back breast physics. (Not sure if this is just a limitation of Xbox though.)
  3. Ability to turn off voice chat in-game completely. Through a setting.

I agree with #3

lol yea i hate really talking on games like cod it's usually when it's a bunch of clowns it's like talking to a brick wall

Yeah some groups definitely need an option to mute or turn down at least... I didn't hear anyone talk when i played so i figured it was muted unless i had a mic or something. But i definitely will be digging my mic out for this game typing sucks on xbox. But i saw mouse an key board can be used so that should help.

since we can adjust the volume for everything else individually, it would only make sense to also have a volume slider for that too

I agree with 2 and 3, sry i havent played with the talis so no idea what the diff was/is

@TRAVISTYxxx said in A few suggestions from me, coldreactive.:

I agree with 2 and 3, sry i havent played with the talis so no idea what the diff was/is

Basically, while the Talis was deployed, directional spells would aim at where the orange crosshair was pointing in over The Shoulder (Third-Person Shooter) Mode, rather than be case in the direction you're facing. Now it requires you to actually aim the crosshair at the enemy's hitbox, which can be very troublesome to do with enemies like the monkey things, which have very tiny hitboxes in comparison to their enemy models.

Example of previous mechanics:

• If you aimed at your feet, the directional spell would shoot at your feet in Over-The-Shoulder / Third-Person Shooter mode.

Example of current mechanic:

• If you aim at your feet, the directional spell will shoot in the direction your character is facing in Over-The-Shoulder / Third-Person Shooter mode.

Wow, a suggestion thread that has sensible changes and isn't centered around height.

It seems Breast Physics are present on the Xbox One X version, as confirmed by a player here: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/587/censorship-is-not-needed-in-this-m-rated-game/30

So it might just be certain scenes/etc. and the Xbox One / S just don't have proper physics.

I like it! It's especially jarring if things have been quiet for a long time and you're in a groove....then BAM someone's in your brain.