UQ (Urgent Quest or Ultimate Quest)?

In the interest of terminological goodess and accuracy I wondered what the proper shorthand/acronymic jargon is or should be to distinguish between these two types of Quests.

UQ has already been established it seems for Urgent Quest. So what to do/call the Ultimate Quests? If they will always been Tainted/Corrupted than maybe TQ/CQ something something would work. Or UltQ..?

I know in the end we're all gonna do whatever and suffer the sometimes elongated posts b/c clarification might be needed if context doesn't spell it out for some. Fwiw. I present this question to the community at large.

o/ =^.^=

I'd probably just call it Ult or Ultimate without the quest part.

Me and my alliance call it Ult

The standard abbreviation used for Ultimate is just "Ult".

I will never get used to UQ and still say EQ, though.

Just use the term we JP players are used to, which is EQ (Emergency Quest). Why they renamed it to Urgent Quest hasn't crossed my mind.

Hehe, and I can see EQ being fudged up with XH-whatever-Q for Extremely. Oi! ;0 ;~)

o/ 😸

@KnightHarb1nger Extreme Quest has always been referred to as XQs, there's little to no confusion with JP terms and abbreviations.

@SeriPSO2 said in UQ (Urgent Quest or Ultimate Quest)?:

@KnightHarb1nger Extreme Quest has always been referred to as XQs, there's little to no confusion with JP terms and abbreviations.

Oh right. But since NA has already deviated with "Extremely." Thus the preemptive oi! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

Extreme Quest = XQ

Extra/Extremely Hard = XH

One's an H and one's a Q. It's not that confusing.

@Ilúvatar said in UQ (Urgent Quest or Ultimate Quest)?:

Extreme Quest = XQ

Extra/Extremely Hard = XH

One's an H and one's a Q. It's not that confusing.

Correct. Not right now. But over time as NA "comes into its own." Unless by a magical predominance of JP players imparting their collective verbal terminological will. Its going to get sufficiently messy as new NA and old JP merge and new/combine NA stuffs emerge.

Its almost like the old "Telephone Game." I will be interesting to see what JP-ness can be made to stick and what evolves and becomes NA in use.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger said in UQ (Urgent Quest or Ultimate Quest)?:

If they will always been Tainted/Corrupted than maybe TQ/CQ something something would work. Or UltQ..?

There's gonna be ultimate quests in the future that don't take place in tainted/corrupted areas.