Downloaded the latest version "Restarting" issue.

Untitled.png

Welp. Seems like they bricked my game once again. It's just stuck and won't dl or restart. Anyone else here with the same issue?lol

same for me. after pc Restart it killed itself again. dl is running. 3 Downloads in 2 weeks.

i get a weird thing where the game after start says server and client missmatch after update from Maintenance 😞

I'm so mad that I had to waste my time again on trying to fix this. Nice update though...

Bricked my game after working for two weeks as well. I just realized there are 5 copies downloaded in the mutable backups folder. I'm going to try to delete every trace of this game then MAYBE I'll look into the tweaker, or just try to get back the money I've spent on it. Most frustrating gaming experience of my life.

@TodayRhyme12151 said in Downloaded the latest version "Restarting" issue.:

MAYBE I'll look into the tweaker

Man I just tried that tweaker and it still doesn't work lol

@Miasu I waited for it to work for a couple of weeks before spending any money, then the next day-today-game stops working. I feel like such an idiot lol. So much for the tweaker.

@TodayRhyme12151 said in Downloaded the latest version "Restarting" issue.:

@Miasu I waited for it to work for a couple of weeks before spending any money, then the next day-today-game stops working. I feel like such an idiot lol. So much for the tweaker.

Yesterday I've spent a few bucks on it too and now I kinda regret that because apparently they did not fix shite.