Previous ission pass rewards

Hola everybody i hope all of you are doing alright! I want to ask you if its posible to buy the previous Mission Pass Rewards from a player shop of someone else? I ask this because the game wasnt launched yet on pc and i dont have Xbox One that's why i see it a little unfair for us who waited for the pc launch, i want those Cast parts from the previous pass 😕

Someone can help me with this information please

@lNightowll4050 No you can not buy/trade any previous items. We are fighting hard to make them trade able but at the moment nothing from mission pass can be traded or sold.

Owww those are bad news, i really want those parts because are my favorite and i find it unfair that pc players cant get them because the game it wasnt launched yet 😕

@lNightowll4050 I understand. I am still hoping they will be tradable as there are a lot of things I know I will never use.

Just assuming here but hopefully, those parts may return at a later time through either a repeat of that mission pass, or as rewards from something else. Almost all MMOs do this to give newly coming players an opportunity to grab them.

@ZorokiHanuke I really hope you're right buddy 😕

If they even become tradeable, theyll be expensive, the old ones will go by hundreds of millions.

@lNightowll4050 said in Previous ission pass rewards:

i really want those parts because are my favorite and i find it unfair that pc players cant get them because the game it wasnt launched yet 😕

Yes. We were asked to wait and then punished for doing so.

I really don't understand why they don't publicly commit to bringing pre-PC stuff specifically back, especially for the content that involves money. It would go a long way to alleviating PC players' concerns about missed content.

@Miraglyth said in Previous ission pass rewards:

@lNightowll4050 said in Previous ission pass rewards:

i really want those parts because are my favorite and i find it unfair that pc players cant get them because the game it wasnt launched yet 😕

Yes. We were asked to wait and then punished for doing so.

I really don't understand why they don't publicly commit to bringing pre-PC stuff specifically back, especially for the content that involves money. It would go a long way to alleviating PC players' concerns about missed content.

I hope you dont do this for every game. Many games MANY GAMES do not release for everything right away, and the items they release there are usually never brought back because sometimes they believe they wouldnt release for other systems or see how popular the game would be. IN THIS CASE. The game released to console, so it did in fact launch but pc did not get their launch yet. You missed limited items, there will be future limited items. If they do come back yay, if not oh well. It stings, but theres literally not much to do about limited items besides be there for it.

If it was that simple id have everything from warframe etc. considering ive played long enough for them to bring items back.

@Lwyu said in Previous ission pass rewards:

I hope you dont do this for every game.

I hope you aren't going to do this for every topic I've posted in! You're on a bit of a rampage in the last few minutes. This one was about to drop off page 4, a little topic demonstrating others users who generally agreed that a small limited re-run would be fair. If you hadn't posted it wouldn't have come back and you'd have got your wish of seeing fewer posts about that pesky fairness thing.

I hope you dont do this for every game.

I hope you aren't going to do this for every topic I've posted in! You're on a bit of a rampage in the last few minutes. This one was about to drop off page 4, a little topic demonstrating others users who generally agreed that a small limited re-run would be fair. If you hadn't posted it wouldn't have come back and you'd have got your wish of seeing fewer posts about that pesky fairness thing.

Just because I'm commenting on the most recent threads youve commented on (about the same thing as usual) doesnt mean its a rampage. I mean I knew you were a bit of a loon but now Ive confirmed youre upset over how futile it is to complain everyday about the same thing, I stayed calm, and replied with my own opinion on yours, didnt like it? Thats the world cupcake.

Bump this bump that, its as if you actually are sad enough to sit on your pc and go "HA THIS GUY BUMPED ANOTHER ONE AHAHAH" .. Im gonna presume thats exactly what you do.

I'm commenting on the most recent threads youve commented on [snip] I stayed calm

When you yourself admit that's your... curious... motivation, you might want to rethink that conclusion!

I'm commenting on the most recent threads youve commented on [snip] I stayed calm

[snip]

AA566EAD-7C92-4EED-B44D-2897AA2BB18C.jpeg