[Ship 2 - Ur] Fire Monkey

Oh hey, these threads are back.

Oh hey, you still cannot join.

cause haters gonna hate

@Rantious TEAM FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

@Zen, you seem like a worthy individual. Can I ordain you High Dark Priest of FireMonkey?

@Rantious I shall accept. S'TAN wills it.

@Zen @Rantious i gotta ask cause you two seem perfect for each other what's the strongest weapon yall own on the japanese server of pso2

By thine actions Stan's will be done.

@xHO0DIEx Best weapon I ever got was a diamond studded Meteor Cudgel from the RubyEclipse boss EQ. What about you @Zen ?

@Rantious no seriously 🙄

@Rantious said in [Ship 2 - Ur] Fire Monkey:

@xHO0DIEx Best weapon I ever got was a diamond studded Meteor Cudgel from the RubyEclipse boss EQ. What about you @Zen ?

I really appreciate this post. It reminds me of a time that RubyEclipse was suppose to give out prizes on PSOBB but never delivered. At this point not only does he owe me said prizes from before the dinosaurs but he also owes me a Meteor Cudgel equivalent in PSO2 (DM me :^]). As for my best weapon? Easily the gold coated Daylight Scar as it forced FOnewms and FOnewearls alike to spam Resta while my HUmar butt laid out phat as fug DPS.

@Zen said in [Ship 2 - Ur] Fire Monkey:

I really appreciate this post. It reminds me of a time that RubyEclipse was suppose to give out prizes on PSOBB but never delivered. At this point not only does he owe me said prizes from before the dinosaurs but he also owes me a Meteor Cudgel equivalent in PSO2 (DM me :^]). As for my best weapon? Easily the gold coated Daylight Scar as it forced FOnewms and FOnewearls alike to spam Resta while my HUmar butt laid out phat as fug DPS.

🤥

@xHO0DIEx said in [Ship 2 - Ur] Fire Monkey:

@Zen said in [Ship 2 - Ur] Fire Monkey:

🤥

pls stop that face this is a Christian team and we don't tolerate innuendo

FiMo will be continuing our hijinks in open beta.

UPDATE FOR OPEN BETA

You still cannot join.