Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?

@Fayoka While yes what they did does deter lolicons, there are people who want to make their short characters purely out of being able to be themselves or imagine themselves shorter like me.

@SleeprunnerInc Yes I agree, I also hate that change so much. I don't think everyone who has a short character is a lolicon or anything lol. My character on JP was also short so I had to stretch her. I have a cutesy character because I wanted more of a lolita (in the fashion sense) look. I am just saying to this person that I believe the reason for the censorships that have been made wouldn't warrant leaving out these costumes.

@SleeprunnerInc Actually about that topic, I am assuming they have no plans on fixing/changing it? I think it's stupid because it obviously doesn't prevent you from making something that looks loli anyway.

@Fayoka The official response I saw was that they would make a public poll in the future to revert changes if the community wanted that.

@SleeprunnerInc The community wants that I believe so I'm going to hope that actually does occur.