Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?

Right now this is what I'm using. Also, does any of the JP players know if they are able to be worn by cast male?

forum.png

With all the negative changes they already made to things like character height, I don't have high hopes that NA will get much of anything offered in that category.

There's no reason to believe they will not add those. I've already seen some androgynous characters.

I doubt male cast will get anything other than cool gundam body parts. Which on one hand cool gundam body parts. But on the other hand no mecha battle skirts.

But, yeah, would be nice if we can get some more feminine clothes for male races. At least my dewman gets high heels to make his calves look great. 😄

There's already at least one basically female outfit for male characters, I'm sure I saw.

@Miraglyth You're probably thinking of the one the OP posted a screenshot of. It's the Cathedral basewear with the mini skirt. They were asking for the possibility of other outfits.

@Grave-Knight said in Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?:

@Miraglyth You're probably thinking of the one the OP posted a screenshot of. It's the Cathedral basewear with the mini skirt. They were asking for the possibility of other outfits.

Yes thats my character right now

Right, so you should already know that any responses that they might not sure to concerns of Western sensibilities army worth worrying about since they've already done it once. If the JP server has more outfits like that you shouldn't worry that they might be excluded from publication here.

@Ship04 said in Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?:

Right now this is what I'm using. Also, does any of the JP players know if they are able to be worn by cast male?

forum.png

no because its ugly. Get real fashion taste.

@DenkaTenshi said in Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?:

forum.png

EXACTLY thats why I would like more ACs with the more cute costumes to be released.

@Ship04 We defo need more outfits and even more so universal ones that can be worn by opposite genders and possibly by casts even if they look wrong lol.

@DenkaTenshi said in Do you think NA version will get the feminine male costumes?:

forum.png

Is this at all cuter?

319042c1-f3b9-4266-8d2e-0ca8d83f5bc6-image.png

@Ship04 Cuteness and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

So don't worry bout it.

IT ALL LOOKS BAD TO ME 😞

Yeah I think your character is cute! Also I don't see a reason why they wouldn't bring those over. I think the changes they have made so far are to deter lolicons which are problematic. I think if anything we won't get the "little mini" costume series here but these should be fine.