Big Tail Missing from PC

Hello, I am currently wondering if there are some restrictions to fashion. I am not talking about male and female but xbox and pc restrictions. Yes this might sound weird but for some odd reason i cant look up big tail on my pc, or at least it cant find any results as well. So i think there might be some fashion restrictions that only xbox can have or a bug. I am not sure which. Thanks. Untitled.png

It has to do with the way that the game caches item names. If you haven't actually seen the item (whether through a random search of the Shops or from checking the AC/FUN Scratch prize list), there is a chance that it is not loaded in the cache.

If you are absolutely sure that you have typed the right name for the product, you can still initiate the search and it will show them (if they are on sale) even if it doesn't if the name doesn't show up in the Candidate Search box.

@AndrlCh said in Big Tail Missing from PC:

If you are absolutely sure that you have typed the right name for the product, you can still initiate the search and it will show them

See "Slave Symbol," which due to its low popularity, isn't shown on the list.

Thanks I see that now. i do have to 100% type in the name, which is a weird way to search.