Updated windows 10 now game has to be reinstalled

Updated windows today, Tried to launch PSO2 and windows store said there was something wrong and could not launch. Had to reinstall the full game again which I hope is not a common problem.

I can't even launch the launcher. I click and nothing happens. I'm trying to uninstall the game and I'm not sure if it is even making progress. Did this really have to happen before the update tonight?

Same here. Nothing is happening.

I used the Tweaker as well but still not working.

That is bull shit.

It is a common problem. I installed PSO2 day of launch and had no problem playing until I wanted to play this past weekend. Then it told me I needed to "repair" the game by reinstalling. I did that, went to play, and the next day, it did the same.

I uninstalled. It uninstalled the 11GB app, but it didn't remove the data files. That's 70GB of disc space I am not getting back.

As someone who played PSO back on Sega Dreamcast, I'm very disappointed here. I tried contacting support, and haven't heard back at all. The sad part is, the game is actually good and fun to play. Why can't this be on Steam or even a standalone launcher. I have Halo on Steam, and I can use my Xbox Live account just fine.

If anyone from the PSO2 team or Microsoft reading this, please, please fix this game. Let me clear out the 70GB that didn't uninstall, and just let me reinstall with a working launcher. I love the game, and would love to play it more, but can't because of this problem.

I've had that problem 4 times, I've messed around with tweaker etc and nope, I have 80Mbs internet speed and it takes like 10 hours to download aswell, everytime a game patch or windows update i'd have to redownload the entire game again 😕 I think I will just wait it out, spent more time downloading, reinstalling and troubleshooting this game than actually playing it.

When is steam release planned?

@Sunzyshy said in Updated windows 10 now game has to be reinstalled:

It is a common problem. I installed PSO2 day of launch and had no problem playing until I wanted to play this past weekend. Then it told me I needed to "repair" the game by reinstalling. I did that, went to play, and the next day, it did the same.

I uninstalled. It uninstalled the 11GB app, but it didn't remove the data files. That's 70GB of disc space I am not getting back.

As someone who played PSO back on Sega Dreamcast, I'm very disappointed here. I tried contacting support, and haven't heard back at all. The sad part is, the game is actually good and fun to play. Why can't this be on Steam or even a standalone launcher. I have Halo on Steam, and I can use my Xbox Live account just fine.

If anyone from the PSO2 team or Microsoft reading this, please, please fix this game. Let me clear out the 70GB that didn't uninstall, and just let me reinstall with a working launcher. I love the game, and would love to play it more, but can't because of this problem.

same here I was playing at pc launch now after windows 10 and app updates/mait. today now I can not reinstall it as I get an error when I try to reinstall it 😞