ARE YOU LEGENDARY LETS FIND OUT

WHAT WAS THE BEST WEAPONS or PRIZED WEAPON (IN YOUR OPINION) ask me and i will tell you

u wot m8¿

The best weapon mechanically I think is the Talis. it's really too bad they nerfed the Over-The-Shoulder system so that it only sends directional spells where you're facing unelss you point the crosshair at an enemy's hitbox. The talis did low damage as it is, but that was made up for its ability to be deployed and be able to send spells practically anywhere. So it's weird they had to "nerf" it.

@oldColdReactive said in ARE YOU LEGENDARY LETS FIND OUT:

The best weapon mechanically I think is the Talis. it's really too bad they nerfed the Over-The-Shoulder system so that it only sends directional spells where you're facing unelss you point the crosshair at an enemy's hitbox. The talis did low damage as it is, but that was made up for its ability to be deployed and be able to send spells practically anywhere. So it's weird they had to "nerf" it.

Sounds legendary to me.

HEY NO FAIR I WANTED THE NAME AHH COME ON GUYS

As I am going to be maining Techter in this game for now, I tried out the Talis, and while I think they are fun, cool, and I can see the benefits of them, I can't help but look to build a pure rainbow pallet of wands when I can. I love wand smacking too much as a melee Techter with Hunter as my sub.

@xHO0DIEx lol are you okay?

@Sylus said in ARE YOU LEGENDARY LETS FIND OUT:

As I am going to be maining Techter in this game for now, I tried out the Talis, and while I think they are fun, cool, and I can see the benefits of them, I can't help but look to build a pure rainbow pallet of wands when I can. I love wand smacking too much as a melee Techter with Hunter as my sub.

@xHO0DIEx lol are you okay?

I've never liked melee jobs/classes in MMOs, so I end up choosing the worst classes most of the time because I want to stay at range. This is one of the reasons why I'm going Summoner Main for the most part.

@oldColdReactive i wanted to know the name of the weapon you all owned it's more fun that way

@xHO0DIEx said in ARE YOU LEGENDARY LETS FIND OUT:

@oldColdReactive i wanted to know the name of the weapon you all owned it's more fun that way

My highest rated weapon back when I still played PSO2 was probably 6-star or so. So it wasn't that legendary, generic look and all that. There weren't like any camo options at the time either, considering that was when the game launched, and I spent only a few days on it.

@oldColdReactive that's cool i have an agito on the japanese server man that weapon is so hard to acquire

if you guys aren't aware, hes doing this for attention because of the rage fit he threw in the locked thread and hes seeking validation from the DM's hes sent me. Just a FYI

@ArcaneTechs said in ARE YOU LEGENDARY LETS FIND OUT:

if you guys aren't aware, hes doing this for attention because of the rage fit he threw in the locked thread and hes seeking validation from the DM's hes sent me. Just a FYI

Sounds legendary to me.

@ArcaneTechs i'm doing this for attention? actually i just wanted something to talk about but sense you're here answer the question because now that you're in my thread it's considered harassment

@Rantious no because i broke it -_- not all that legendary now i wish though

@oldColdReactive THAT's INTRIGUING i never heard someone say they never like melee classes why is that?