New SG replica sets

Is there any other way we can ever get those... Because I don't have enough SG and I certainly ain't paying 20$ USD to get the SGs for the Emilia set..

It lasts 14 days, right? If you have 3 characters and use the AC outfits to get 30 SG per day that'd leave 100 SG so you could use a cheaper purchase or any SG you may have left over from things like Story Quest rewards.

Yeaaah no. I guess I'm going to have to entirely miss out on those then. I really hate that microtransaction system.

Then I'm not sure what answer you were hoping for? Those are ways that don't involve spending.

I wouldn't mind spending at a later time. But these SG shop limited items,yeah I just kinda think its bullshit.

Oh! I misread the question. You meant get the outfit (preferably via non-SG means) rather than SG. Sorry about that.

We just don't know yet... some of us have been asking for content re-runs since before PC launched. We still need to wait and see if they ever do anything like that for all the types of distribution (event, campaign, mission pass, fresh finds and both forms of scratch).

But one more voice asking for it certainly can't hurt to demonstrate the interest!

I have been saying it since the beginning. i'd be willing to fork real money for individual outfits through AC if I had to. Litterally. But the SG shit is a bit ridiculous. 😞

@Morgothryuzaki said in New SG replica sets:

I have been saying it since the beginning. i'd be willing to fork real money for individual outfits through AC if I had to. Litterally. But the SG shit is a bit ridiculous. 😞 The only reassuring thing I can provide is that they usually release various color versions of the weekly outfits, separately in the fresh finds shop. Just slightly, slightly cheaper.

Ffs i did that stupid quote issue again, bottom line is, they need to give us a way to preview fresh finds properly. And luckily they release color variations separately in the fresh finds, but still expensive.