Inconsistencies: Scratch, Mission Pass

I don't know if this has started happening when it was still only available for Xbox, or if it started when it became open for PC, but I realized so many things are too inconsistent, you really can't rely on the in-game times stated.

Ex:

-New scratch tickets becoming temporarily available for some players when it's not time for its release yet + the old scratch being gone. So if you planned to scratch last minute you could be out of luck. This has happened twice so far since PC release.

-Mission pass season ended early today. It was supposed to end at 15:59, June 9, but is already gone by 15:00. This personally ruined my chances to get the last prize I was aiming for by completing today's dailies. Unluckily they took that away and for some reason it now says "Order Period Ends: 15:59, Jun 23" for the previous season which makes even less sense.

So, is it really that hard for them to follow their own times and schedules? It's like nobody is really managing anything properly. No community managers, old bugs not addressed, heck they can't even post News consistently. It's like they stopped caring to post about new Scratch or even bother to tell you what's in the Fresh Finds pool, or what to expect in the maintenance. JP is way more on top of it. They post everything like it's a real community and they actually care.

I guess many programmers in the development team still don't know the different between PST and PDT

@FlatterFrog126 said in Inconsistencies: Scratch, Mission Pass:

I guess many programmers in the development team still don't know the different between PST and PDT

There's grandfather clock you can put in your room, and it will tell you what hour the server's currently on when it hits the hour mark. You can compare it to PDT/PST.

This was addressed in the technical/bug area of the forum, and the time mismatches are under "Known" issues.

The blocks under 100 are synced, the blocks above 100 are not.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Inconsistencies: Scratch, Mission Pass:

This was addressed in the technical/bug area of the forum, and the time mismatches are under "Known" issues.

The blocks under 100 are synced, the blocks above 100 are not.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope they fix some of the bugs the upcoming maintenance. Management wise is still sort of a mess and I hope they step up in that aspect soon. I don't really want to spend on stuff if I don't even know what they look like. It is Fashion Star Online in the end.

@Cikia yeah, the fresh finds really needs an overhaul right now.

Need those previews!

Known issue indeed, but not a long term threatening one. Def wish to preview items better but its not impossible for me as it is now.