Game does not start after clicking Icon

OK just like what topic says.

After clicked the icon, game does not start or get any repond at all.

I restarted the computer, I fixed the app but nothing still works.

I was played the game without problem in the morning but why suddenly not working?

Do you guys have same problem like me? Help me to fix it please.

The same thing happened to me yesterday. No issues since launch and then suddenly it just won't open, won't repair, wouldn't even uninstall. Restarting my pc seemed to uninstall it, so you might be stuck reinstalling the whole thing again. There should be an award for screwing up a game that's been out for 8 years.

Your game uninstalled itself. It happens after restarting your computer. I would honestly wait for tomorrow and see if they fix the issues.

thanks for the info... just restarted computer and was going to get in game and ..... nothing! even went as far as getting tweaker.... now about half way finished redownloading the game.... again!

how are they screwing this up so much?!?!? really wish it was just on steam. i have never had this much trouble with a game before... makes me wish for the good ole days where you actually got a physical copy (CD) of the games you own.

And if they don't actually fix it there's a failsafe solution to that which is the Arks-Layer Tweaker.

Also it's pretty much confirmed the game won't be on Steam at all ever.

@Dracoco1214 said in Game does not start after clicking Icon:

And if they don't actually fix it there's a failsafe solution to that which is the Arks-Layer Tweaker.

Also it's pretty much confirmed the game won't be on Steam at all ever.

heh thats what they said about Halo B^P

never say never! but yea i doubt it ever will... it SHOULD have been but o well