Le Sigh: Why does the Mission Pass reset at a different time than all other weeklies?

Not that it particularly matters because the last tier is mostly useless for any non-CAST characters, but why would this reset before the afternoon itself. The Tier Mission themselves don't even reset until later today, so why should the few I haven't done this week count toward the new Mission Pass. Having all these different times is such a poor user experience.

It has since been rolled back, and won't reset until weeklies reset. This has however possibly screwed some people over (myself included) who immediately used a Golden mission pass 😞

Maybe next time check to see the date it states when it resets so you won't make the same mistake

@ComplexZeru said in Le Sigh: Why does the Mission Pass reset at a different time than all other weeklies?:

Maybe next time check to see the date it states when it resets so you won't make the same mistake

You mean the one dated to end June 9th at 15:59 PDT? Yes, I can see how knowing that date would have fixed the issue of the mission pass changing at 11:30PDT. /s

Considering the issue got rolled back because it was obviously an error I’m not sure why you would’ve come blazing in to blame the guy like that. Especially when you’re the one whose actually wrong.

Edit; Hell. I already knew that time and it still had changed on me. The time displayed and that lined up with every other timer linked to it was apparently wrong, up until they rolled it back. I logged out and in when I saw it because I KNEW it had to be wrong as I knew the time shown.

Hopefully those of us who used the gold mission pass while it was active will still carry over to the new one when they re-activate it. Dates aside, it shouldn't have let people use the pass if it wasn't meant to be active.

Regardless of the time, if a battle pass ends on the 9th, why use pass on the 9th? Shouldve waited till after maint.

@ComplexZeru said in Le Sigh: Why does the Mission Pass reset at a different time than all other weeklies?:

This isn't even relevant. The new pass showed up, and for all I know, the mission pass had reset.

@gO-BeWarned said in Le Sigh: Why does the Mission Pass reset at a different time than all other weeklies?:

Regardless of the time, if a battle pass ends on the 9th, why use pass on the 9th? Shouldve waited till after maint.

A Golden Ticket lasts for full mission pass season. For all I knew, the pass had reset, and season changed. I started playing last week, so I wouldn't have a clue about when its actually supposed to reset.

@rumlefisk93 said in Le Sigh: Why does the Mission Pass reset at a different time than all other weeklies?:

It has since been rolled back, and won't reset until weeklies reset. This has however possibly screwed some people over (myself included) who immediately used a Golden mission pass 😞

Wait....... Holy shit. This is amazing. And by amazing I mean hilariously bad timing on my part.

So, I did my dailies already today. Which means they went to the new Mission Pass. I needed 9 stars to get to level 39. Well, those five stars are gone. The 9* Tier Mission I have left is complete 10 UQs, which I had 8 completed. I finished 2 during the last Darkness UQ an hour ago. They didn't count. So, now, with no dailies, I have grind our 16 more client orders and 100 kills as Bouncer to finish the Mission Pass.

@GM-Deynger rumlefisk brings up a good point here. I too used my Mission Gold Pass already. Will we be getting a replacement?

@rumlefisk93

Yes, it lasts a full battle pass, which ended on the 9th. this is a user error.

@rumlefisk93 @gO-BeWarned : Just logged-in and confirmed. It keeps your Gold Pass AND it keeps the progression you had on that Mission Pass.

All is well. Simple error easily rectified. GGs. Devs. @GM-Deynger

Hi there...problem solved I hope?

@GM-Deynger Hi hi! Thanks for posting. Yes!!! Problem Absolutely solved. Saw the times had been changed in the UI and thought they were updated rather than a glitch / issue. All is well. Was mostly pinging to let you know it was resolved. Lol.