How can I contact the personal shop seller?

Is it possible to whisper them? I wanna negotiate price with them, but I couldn't figure out the way. Maybe it is impossible?

@YesterdaY said in How can I contact the personal shop seller?:

Is it possible to whisper them? I wanna negotiate price with them, but I couldn't figure out the way. Maybe it is impossible?

You want to bargain? Did you try looking at the item with the price setting?

There is a bargain option? I couldn't find it 😧

You can attempt to contact the seller by searching them via the ARKS Search option from the Visiphone.

Oh, I see. Thanks. I will try that later.

@YesterdaY said in How can I contact the personal shop seller?:

There is a bargain option? I couldn't find it 😧

I use this tool instead of trying to individually bargain, that is way too time consuming. Also, prices fluctuate a lot... for better or worse. If you see something in the 'Search by Order Put Up for Sale' I wouldn't buy until you check the same item in 'Search by Price.' search.png

I think its better to not know that for its definitely annoying as HELL when people whisper others nonstop about negotiations. Had some guys try to negotiate when nemesis first came out, and they tried using guilty measures to get me to drop it. Sadly they didnt know I solidify my prices, based off the market and stay there.

"Oh turns out i had an extra 5 mill!" lol

@Lwyu said in How can I contact the personal shop seller?:

I think its better to not know that for its definitely annoying as HELL when people whisper others nonstop about negotiations. Had some guys try to negotiate when nemesis first came out, and they tried using guilty measures to get me to drop it. Sadly they didnt know I solidify my prices, based off the market and stay there.

"Oh turns out i had an extra 5 mill!" lol

Hmm, that's not cool at all. If someone is negotiating they typically put it in the comment on their shop... so shoppers, keep an eye out for negotiators.