TACO farming worth it in NA?

I remember very clearly before I stopped playing the jp version that farming time attack client orders (taco for those who don't know) from Klotho (Chroto in NA) was a very stable source of meseta income. Is that still the same? And if so which was the best one to run as it's been some time...

TACOs are dead. All of his rewards have been greatly reduced. The main source of weekly meseta is now the Weekly ARKS Missions you get once you are lv50; these give 2.01milllion per week, plus you can get 500k from Yerkes' Gathering COs each week as well.

@AndrlCh said in TACO farming worth it in NA?:

TACOs are dead. All of his rewards have been greatly reduced. The main source of weekly meseta is now the Weekly ARKS Missions you get once you are lv50; these give 2.01milllion per week, plus you can get 500k from Yerkes' Gathering COs each week as well.

Ah ty. I was wondering that. I did just hit 50 Gu (well 53 now) as well so I see the large spike in meseta earnings from weekly missions! My fashion obsession can be satisfied now with much less trouble