[Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please

I don't want to get into politics, don't want to discuss them in-game, I just would like an alliance that shares the same ideals as me if possible.

Thank you!

❤

Hello! I am one of the leaders of such an Alliance, were LGBTQ and BLM friendly 🙂 DM me on discord if you would like to join Slipstream300#6620

@Sato

@Sato said in [Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please:

Hello! I am one of the leaders of such an Alliance, were LGBTQ and BLM friendly 🙂 DM me on discord if you would like to join Slipstream300#6620

are you still recruiting?

Hey! Our alliance at Antifalz Aktion was founded to make an intentional space that supports progressive-minded players! Most of our core are queer and trans and we'd love to invite you to join us too. You can PM me on discord at jean_#0690 or check out our recruitment thread here if you're interested!

@Sato said in [Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please:

@ktschy said in [Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please:

Hey! Our alliance at Antifalz Aktion was founded to make an intentional space that supports progressive-minded players! Most of our core are queer and trans and we'd love to invite you to join us too. You can PM me on discord at jean_#0690 or check out our recruitment thread here if you're interested!

Hey y'all, sorry for the late reply.

Do either of your alliances have any active GMT timezone members, or any with a little cross over?

I'm in an alliance atm, but everyone is the complete opposite to me.

Thanks!

@uponapyre said in [Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please:

@ktschy said in [Ship 1] Looking for an LGBTQ and BLM friendly alliance, please:

Hey y'all, sorry for the late reply.

Do either of your alliances have any active GMT timezone members, or any with a little cross over?

I'm in an alliance atm, but everyone is the complete opposite to me.

Thanks!

Most of our players are ET/PT but we do have one other member who is GMT+2. 😃