Will I get banned

So I play PSO2, on Xbox One and been enjoying it so far. Now I'm trying to install it for PC and the Windows store has been giving me trouble, I finally am planning to install the PSO2 tweaker, my only concern is since I'm not going through the window store if I go back to my Xbox version will I get banned cuz I was using an unofficial version of PSO2

Unlikely, In fact, using the tweaker is a far better option then getting the game off the MS store, as doing so can and probably will cause you major headaches in the long run.

Better to just avoid the MS store altogether at this point.

You wouldn't have, but now you've admitted to hacking on the public forums i hope you do get banned.

In the future please make sure you read the terms of service and do not use third party illegal programs.

Have a nice day.

@Nevzat said in Will I get banned:

You wouldn't have, but now you've admitted to hacking on the public forums i hope you do get banned.

In the future please make sure you read the terms of service and do not use third party illegal programs.

Have a nice day.

Where did he admit to cheating? Are you stupid, you remind me of a quote by Albert Einstein:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein

Have a nice day.

LOL

Using Tweaker is hacking.

Yeah I'm not sure you understand how this all works. It operates in a bit of a gray area for sure, but if Sega really had a problem with it, it would have been gone long ago.

Either way, an individual is not "hacking" using Tweaker anymore than someone would be "hacking" using Reshade, OBS, or any number of other software packages that interact with another program.

The tweaker doesn't interfere with SEGA's or Microsoft's profit margins, or the integrity of the game in any way, so there's no reason for them to be up in arms about it.

You won't. Use it. It will make things so much easier for you. You won't have to deal with all the lag/etc., and you'll be able to play it normally.

@Lvost1990X said in Will I get banned:

You won't. Use it. It will make things so much easier for you. You won't have to deal with all the lag/etc., and you'll be able to play it normally.

Please don't promote hacking on this forum.

Thanks

Nevcat is trolling, don't mind him.

Using PSO2 Tweaker is in no way hacking or cheating.... Please research what the program does before judging, like anything in life. PSO2 Tweaker community (arks-layer) is a very enthusiastic and transparent community of players descending since PSOv1 back in 1999... If you feel lost, join their big Discord server and ask about whatever you have doubts. I can promise one thing: They will give you better support than SEGA US and SEGA JP. Together.

Don't feed the troll

You won't get ban for using tweaker. Foreign PSo2 JP players use Tweaker in order for them to play. If it was illegal, JP PSo2 would have ban all of those players.

Not only that but the Tweaker is being mentioned in media at this point. If they had a problem with it then they would of made an announcement after so many in the community started using it. Truth is that it's allowed most people with issues to play(Pay Sega Money) but they can't promote it as it would hurt their corporate image(Also risky because they didn't vet/scan the install.)

@Lvost1990X said in Will I get banned:

Please don't promote hacking on this forum.

Thanks

Whose man's is this?