Blinding Rounds

so im a ranger that primarly uses the launcher, and ive been researching on how i want my skill tree to be working out for me, i believe i got most everything down but i think this is worth considering, i was told that blind attacks can cause the clock on the dark falz luther to open up.

That being said is the blinding Rounds worth investing to for that?

No, it is not worth investing in them for a singular Urgent Quest boss that will likely not be on the scheduled UQ list much longer.

It would be better invested in using them for Jellen/Blight rounds. Blind and Bind aren't useful against larger enemies anyway. (It's also far faster to fail Emergency Code Captures than it is to actually do them. And wait for a new Emergency Code in quest point quests.)

@coldreactive said in Blinding Rounds:

It would be better invested in using them for Jellen/Blight rounds. Blind and Bind aren't useful against larger enemies anyway. (It's also far faster to fail Emergency Code Captures than it is to actually do them. And wait for a new Emergency Code in quest point quests.)

Other than the Vizibolt, Gehl Buff, and any other non-combat EC. Those EC Capture I rarely feeling like f'ing with that. "You want to me to kite what...?! To way the hell over to where..?!? NAh.. not happening. Death. Fail and move on."

😱 😸

o/ =^.^=

thanks for the replies, i might put it in Jellen rounds instead.