website for listing of where to find mobs?

im trying to do these daily orders but i have no idea where im supposed to find these mobs, for example nightfallers and oceanids, i check google and nothing useful comes up, this is really slowing down my leveling because im half confused on where to go and i end up just skipping them and doing dailys

If you sort the orders by location this will give you a clue where to find them 🙂

that only works for some orders, alot are not showing up regardless of what setting i chose

Which orders are you trying to do? I'm not sure I've ever seen any that weren't sorted into the location lists as I tab through them. Could also try this site: link text

(edited because the original link pointed to JP where the names are different)

Double Post/Please Delete.

@ScrawnyKitty said in website for listing of where to find mobs?:

If you sort the orders by location this will give you a clue where to find them 🙂

This is your best way of doing them. You can also google the enemies. captussdsd.PNG
When you are doing quest you can see which ones are active for whatever quest you are doing.

Ocennids can be found in Wopel (Coast, Seabed, Floating facility, some Urgent quests.) Nightfallers, can be found in the nightfall province. Some in the daytime.

do i need to do the story quests to unlock seabed?

@Asleepdan You can run the expedition on any order, as long as you have ran them at least once. If you haven't unlocked all the expedition areas you need to run at least the easiest mission on each one to unlock the ones that follow. You don't have to do the main story to unlock them.

sorting by location has only been useful to a certain extent. plenty of orders show under the Misc location. and not all orders will specify under what conditions you need to enter that location with.

you CAN use Google, but hardly anything useful ever shows. i suspect most useful information is probably in Japanese. http://arkive.info/enemies/ https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page those are what i have found so far, but information on enemy location seems to be lacking. ( okay, but i am actually really bad at searching... for some reason. FML )

that image that is linked above... that little "SELECT CLIENT ORDER" window on the right only shows when accepting a Recommended Quest. furthermore, it only shows when accepting from an NPC at the counter. if you just leave out through the door, or simply accept an Expedition at the counter, the window doesn't show. ( also doesn't show when using the data cube on the Gateway Ship ) and you can't accept any new Client Orders after leaving the lobby. that in-game image is grossly misleading as of to what is actually done AND what can be done.

the game doesn't make it very clear that certain Client Orders can only be completed when on certain missions/quests. some are clear, while others are sorely lacking. not saying you need to do an Advanced Quest and such. not all Client Orders will mark a thing next to a mission/quest when browsing. even if you do try an Advanced Quest at the location of your enemy, you may not realize that that "???" indicates a random enemy will appear, get the wrong encounter and not even try it again. ( i don't know if it is random )

`

now, with that being said... i am no stranger to difficult questing... Everquest anyone?

`

at any rate, a player can be easily left hunting down an enemy for hours because of the obtuse text in this game. i don't mind difficult questing, but this game has it bad... it is one thing to be left in the dark, but another to be constantly sent on a fools errand.

`

well, just my 2-cents. enjoy and thank you!

never mind any of that... most of it still true, but none of it matters. just see below and look when you accept something, before accepting check the menu for "Quest Log". this honestly appears to be everything that you could ever need. combine with the location sorting of Client Orders, all should be good! lols.

Not in-game and can't log in to give more info on this right now, sorry..

when picking a quest/sub/exploration there is a list to see what can drop from it and mobs that spawn in it and % chance in it of their chance to spawn. Just can't remember what is called 😕

@TwentyPick683 said in website for listing of where to find mobs?:

Not in-game and can't log in to give more info on this right now, sorry..

when picking a quest/sub/exploration there is a list to see what can drop from it and mobs that spawn in it and % chance in it of their chance to spawn. Just can't remember what is called 😕

it is the "Quest Log" menu item.

wow... i don't even... i just... i never even once clicked that, and assumed it would lead to an already existing UI element/window that was previously covered by a tutorial that the game pops on you.

knowing about that would have saved me like 20-some hours worth of blind searching. FACEPALM

lmao. much obliged! thank you for mentioning that. still... FML for not actually ever clicking that. roflcopter