PSO2 JP SG Scratch: Darkness Ruler question

Asking this question for those who play the JP version. Will we get this Anytime soon or not for NA? Like with which Episode does this AC release? I want to save my money for this ac scratch and I want to avoid any sudden release of this AC when I already spend my money in previous banner. Doesn't have to be an exact date, just tell me if it will be release soon or not, or maybe the AC release for NA will be random?

Darkness-Ruler.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Asking when something is coming to the NA version is a futile thing since we have no info from the devs or even a basic roadmap.

For all we know, they may not even release these items in an SG Scratch, maybe they'll put them up as "SG Sales" packs or have them be part of the Fresh Finds Shop.

Also, even on JPN the items from this Scratch were untradeable because it was an SG Scratch, not an AC Scratch.

@AndrlCh said in PSO2 JP SG Scratch: Darkness Ruler question:

Asking when something is coming to the NA version is a futile thing since we have no info from the devs or even a basic roadmap.

For all we know, they may not even release these items in an SG Scratch, maybe they'll put them up as "SG Sales" packs or have them be part of the Fresh Finds Shop.

Also, even on JPN the items from this Scratch were untradeable because it was an SG Scratch, not an AC Scratch.

Oh dam u serious? thnx for the info, hoping it will be in AC instead SG which i doubt it but hey..one man can dream and hope

Personally i cannot wait for Dark Falz Lord´s scratch:

alt text

@IfrianMMO said in PSO2 JP SG Scratch: Darkness Ruler question:

Personally i cannot wait for Dark Falz Lord´s scratch:

alt text

I want both, cant wait to see it in the game.